Freezing Glitching players

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by hursty37, Jul 26, 2012.

1. hursty37

hursty37 Walk On

Anyone had any issues with OD players moving slower than normal or freezing? Last night when playing my RG would take about 5 secs longer than the rest of the team to get to the line after calling a play. Also anytime the player I was controlling would get close to the other user controled player my guy would freeze and slow down.

2. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

yeah, it is something that will be patched very soon. I believe the patch will be out on the 31st from what I've heard.

3. Daplaymaker

Daplaymaker Walk On

IMO we should re-start and open up to any teams within 3 conferences, seems like the luster has gone from the league, would love to keep this going as it seems like we've got a good group but just needs to pick up the fire again.

4. MZizzle2

MZizzle2 Fresh Ta Def

Not sure we need to restart, but people just need to be more active.

5. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

True, the league is lacking activity. I am partially to blame for this as i am not active enough myself. I am not one for the type of teams we have but it was the popular choice among this group. Starting over does nothing good for a league, and usually kills it. The games are getting in on time and the group here for the most part we are either very close to 30 or over and have families and major obligations. Me personally i cannot handle Ann advance faster than 3 days.

The only thing that worries me is the vast amounts of restarts and other problems we are having with the file. If you guys want to start a new file I will be fine with that, and if you guys want to open it to favorite teams our what ever is up to you, but it would have to be unanimous. I'm here to help guide you guys and create structure for the league.

As of right now, don't expect a restart.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

The slow pace makes the activity low, but as you said some cant handle the faster pace OD's, and thats why I am in this one. Its just the nature of it, if you only play one game every 3 days or so theres not a lot to talk about, does not mean the OD sux jus that its a slow pace OD and as a group thats what we are looking for

7. WingT74

WingT74 Walk On

I'm here every day...just like as mentioned, kinda weak with any forums'esk updates. Could choose a date down the road for the off season where everyone is on for two or three hours. WOuld be kinda fun...and be able to get through the entire off season in one night.

8. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

You can do everything on the dynasty wire now which is awesome. The only thing that you have to go on console for is position changes and player cuts

9. JixMyPon

JixMyPon Walk On

I check in here once or twice a day while at work. A little harder for me to do so at home since that tends to be wife and kids time. I like the pace of the advancement, personally, and hope we don't start over. For me, that would really kill the momentum of the league especially with Madden coming out in a couple of weeks.

10. Crumbler81

Crumbler81 Walk On

I really like the way this OD is going so far, though I think I might have had a little more fun if I had picked an ACC school. But I'm really enjoying running Ole Miss, so I can't complain.

The pace seems good to me too. My other OD advances every 2 days and that's almost too fast for me.

11. fpuent

fpuent Walk On

Yeah I've enjoyed the league pace so far. I think if anything a little more forum activity couldnt hurt. But I think as the seasons progress itll only get better and better.

12. Ian Moss

Ian Moss Walk On

I like the way the league is going so far I am kind of in favor or having less user games since a lot of use have other obligations (wife,kids,etc..) that would allow us to advance faster and get through a season a little quicker. Also I am in favor of choosing your favorite team in whatever conference you want. I would love to have been Middle Tennesse State in the Sun Belt that is my wife's alma mater and we make the trip down from Michigan once a year to the homecoming game down there. I have learned a lot being this is my first dynasty league and love the recruiting process especially against my fellow ACC teams. I also agree to a little more active participation in the forums as well. I know we all do our recaps for the most part.

I check in on the dynasty on this website at least twice to three times a day to see what is going on and I don't want a restart either I am finally getting use to playing with Maryland and there strengths and weaknesses and getting use to the sliders and not throwing a bunch of interceptions either.

Take care.

13. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

I'm glad to hear that everyone's cool with the advance schedule. If you guys want to do some small pieces like recruiting recaps or season reviews by all means get creative. My goal for this league is to get it established with three least amount of turnover and groom one of you lucky ones to eventually take over as commissioner of the league. I get very strapped for time and i volunteered to run this league because of the people who were in it and the people i have since brought on board, fit the style of dynasty for people who love to game but don't have the time to play a game a night. I guess my philosophy was slow and steady, wins the race.

14. Ian Moss

Ian Moss Walk On

Hello to all,

I know this will come as a complete shock to all here. I am here to state I will no longer be the coach at Maryland. I know its in the middle of the season but the position that has been placed in front of me was too hard to pass up. I appreciate the fans in Maryland and the kids that played there hearts out for me and for the fans every week at Byrd Stadium or on the road. To the kids that will be coming in next year as my recruiting class for the program in Maryland. You are in great hands and you have a new coach that will give you ample playing time and give you the best chance to succeed on the field and the classroom. That is what Maryland is all about.

Thank you to all the other coaches around the country the time we had together will never be forgotten and look forward to watching how the other coaches grow with there respected programs.

Take care and good luck to everyone and "Fear the Turtle"

15. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

Its no problem, and i understand why. Good luck to you sir as you were one of the most polite guys I've been in a league with.