fresh usc

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Nov 6, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

the new guy on the waiting list was in the OMFL before. I don't remember if he was booted or if he left, but we need to ask him what had happened or we need to ask dunlap or jeremy, maybe they remember.

2. natedawg212000

3. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

I talked to him a great length last night he came to me and asked to get back in with a referral from mustang. He told me it was confusing when he took over the browns and then it became the bills cause an owner came back for the browns after one week. He was involved in a bunch of leagues at the time and could not keep up at the time and dropped out from us. I talked to him for awhile about our system and our cap and participation and he told me he wants to come back and he will be real active and wants to take a team and build them into a contender. He seemed real sincere and even gave me his cell to contact him if I needed to ask him anything else or to let him know if I could get him in. I think he should get back on the list and get another shot. I could be wrong but something tells me he gets it and would be solid now. But if not I understand this went down before I was on the board previous. He had given me 3 current members as referrals and 2 of them told me he is a good owner in the 1 other league he is in as the seahawks.

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Well, Dunn, honestly, so far your hunches have been golden in your "hires" to the AFC. If your gut says he's a good guy, that would be enough for me.

5. natedawg212000

nuff for me 2. i trust you guys. give him the rams bruce.