Freshman Impact Players (S2)

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by IrishBearcat, Dec 21, 2011.

1. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

Jan 29, 2011
    Now that we're into cuts we get a first look at our roster with progression and our first recruiting classes. What freshman have you the most excited, why? Who are the froshlings who will make an impact for you?

I have quite a few

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3
    Position Player Overall
    WR Matt Johnson 73 OVR
    WR Aaron Kirk 73 OVR
    TE Adam Rivers 74 OVR
    SS Michael Cook 78 OVR
    K Lee Tremblay 75 OVR
    P Andy Morris 76 OVR

The WR's will be battling for the starting X position. They are both above 6'1 and I have an 80 OVR WR who is 5'9 who will play in the slot. Whoever loses that battle will start as the 2nd slot WR in 4 WR formations.

The rest are the best at their position. Two freshman in the kicking game and I've got a starter on each side of the ball that will be on the field for every play with TE Adam Rivers and SS Michael Cook starting. These are the two I'm most excited for as I use the TE a lot in the passing game and excited with the #3 SS in last year's class to give a huge update at the position. Had he not committed, I would've had to start another true freshman - 69 overall. Yikes.
  2. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Dec 30, 2010
    Willie Griffin comes in at 81 OVR as a Freshmen. He will be starting and will be one of the main outside receivers he has good speed and height to make plays.
  3. MNoffke

MNoffke Walk On

Mar 14, 2011
    Charles Bell - QB - came in as a 3 star ATH. I am making a project of mine to develop him into a decent QB. He will see the field at times this year.

Craig Caldwell - RB - Craig will be the starting RB. He has great attributes that Coach Noffke looks for in a RB. RB Jenkins will play the role as powerback.
  4. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

Mar 12, 2011
    Brian McDougal will start at FS and be the key freshman for us
    there are packages installed for HB Matthew Pettit and TE Joe Hunter but dont look for them to blow anyone away.

Kinda hoping those are the only 3 freshman to touch the field this year although QB Jeff Cox is not redshirting and will get a lot of garbage time
  5. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Apr 14, 2010
    All of my freshman will be getting a redshirt.