1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Freshman Sparkplugs Season 7

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by JCspartan2, Mar 27, 2011.

1. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

A look at some outstanding Freshman at this point in the season:

[​IMG]
    DE Jared Hodge: 81 Overall, 6 Tackles, 4 TFL, 2 Sacks, 1 FF
    Hodge has been a force for Alabama in the opponents backfield through two games this season.
    [​IMG]
    FS (RS) Maurice Walker 84 Ovr 6 Tackles
    Walker doesn't have eye-popping stats right now, but the 84 ovr rated freshman is a significant presence in the Seminal back field. Look for him to light up the stat sheet as the season progresses.
    SS(RS) Jason Davis 81 Ovr 4 Tackles, 1 TFL, 1 INT
    Davis, in combination with Walker, form a extremely athletic duo in the FSU secondary.
    [​IMG]
    HB(RS) Kevin Smith 76 Ovr 18 Carries 102 Yards 1 TD
    Smith has surprised people and played ahead of some higher rated and more experienced players on this Wolverines squad. So far the results have helped UofM to a 2-0 start.
    [​IMG]
    TE Nick Smith 74 Ovr 6 Catches 123 Yards 1 TD
    Smith has been the beneficiary of a powerful Spartan offense and made the most of the few opportunities he gets with all the talent around him.
    [​IMG]
    DE Nate Johnson 86 Overall 5 Tackles 4 TFL 2 Sacks
    At 86 overall in his first year, Johnson has already shown why he was one of the top recruits in the nation last year.
    [​IMG]
    DE Matthew Stewart 71 Ovr 2 Tackles 1TFL 1 Sack
    Stewart has had to learn fast on a depleted Cavalier roster, but coaches are pleased with his production thus far and things can only go up from here.
    NOTE: I did this from the wire so if I missed someone you think should be included please feel free to shoot me a PM.