Freshman you are most excited about this upcoming season...

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by JrRawlins, Nov 16, 2011.

1. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

Offense : Donald Anderson he will more than likely be our slot WR... he has good speed and acceleration...

Defense: Joel Bell walks in as the starter at strong safety... he should be able to solidify our secondary.. he has great speed and good play recognition and coverage skills for a freshman..

2. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I don't have my roster in front of me but I have an ATH at QB that could see some time this year. Also I have a SS that came in at like a 78.

3. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

PS - It's good to have you back.

4. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

I dont have a single freshman on my team that will see significant playing time this year. I have a few really good guys I am looking forward to in future seasons though...

5. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I'll have to post this when I can actually look at my team.

Drift did we advance to week 1 yet so us 5 star and up guys can rejoin?

6. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

The Athlete I signed out of PA is a mega stud. I didn't know if he would be a WR or a HB. Well he is a HB a 78 OVR HB.

He will get significant playing time this season.

7. OMlawdog

Meh, Im just glad he is back because a CPU Indiana team puts up a tougher fight.

JrRawlins

8. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    We won't until the other <4stars guys join up and I can do their schedules. Hoping to do that as soon as I get home from work.

9. Keller

Ah okay - I keep forgetting about that.

10. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    I haven't set my depth chart yet, so I don't know which freshmen are going to see the field.

FR(RS) MEGA stud WR Mark Williams will likely see some receptions. Might be fourth on the depth chart, but he is too goo to keep off the field. FR(RS) HB Goodman could develop into a role guy this year and we could potentially install some packages. I have some freshmen OL on the two deep, that will play significant roles.

11. JrRawlins

for someone who complained all night about how they are losing their guys... i am gonna stomp a mudhole in illnois...

12. OMlawdog

First off, I couldn't get my commodore 64, or my bag phone working until Drifter signed a WR that would start for me, but I think he cut in cut players, so Im pretty sure it had to be Keller complaining about players leaving, and that he has gone from a 99 OVR HB to a 98 OVR HB.

13. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    1) You had no shot without a pipeline in WA, which I had.

2) He might play in 3 years.

3) SWAG.

14. OMlawdog

I just wanted to get to have him come in for an official visit and let the chips fall where they may. The guy was a megastud.

By the way, stay the hell out of Illinois.

15. Keller

Ewing was 95ovr but plays better for me with the better speed etc.

Rosario is 99ovr and while he has good speed at 94, he is much more of a between the tackles guy as his btk and trk are both around 95 i believe.

16. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    I was handing out escalades in Illinois while you were running circles around high school MAC defenses with a Rob Gronkowski clone.

Not my fault guys want to come play with other elite talent. It has to be that, because my offense doesn't put up flashy numbers at all.

17. OMlawdog

I just don't see how any user can have fun in a league like the deuce by simply assembling a massively talented team at every position. I guess some people would find that fun, but I just can't imagine just stock piling :5stars: and redshirting them only to have a team full of 99 OVR players.

Thats just me though.

18. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Hey, atleast you worked your way up to that, Keller had it handed to him. Though you did get 2 years free reign, a nice head start if you ask me...

19. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

A 99 ovr with 94 speed is a run wherever the hell he wants to back, you cant even try to downplay that guy.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Apparently I am the only one who caught that.

You are a funny guy.

21. JrRawlins

i see you back on that bullshit huh? ok....

22. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Didnt you see my post #18?

23. OMlawdog

Yeah, that was the biggest flaw with the 3 conference set up. Dru left to go spend time with his family, mid way through year 3 (he did still recruit), and you came on board in year 4 I thought.

The biggest issue was that South Carolina and Kentucky were the other two programs and once South Carolina's players started transferring to Ole Miss, it was game over.

Once I got up to six star status that was the ball game, which is my concern now with OSU. I went from a 3 star up to a 6 star to start my 5th year, and that was pretty much it.

24. OMlawdog

Whatever it takes to get you posting again. Hell Im thinking about finding that summary from the Illinois/KSU classic where I crushed your HB and caused a clear fumble (He certainly wasn't down) and ended up winning another national title.

25. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

It was to my understanding, they had a full year under cpu control, Dru was recruiting the season before.

The pivotal game, was our first matchup when freshman Manson dropped the game winning TD on 4th down with under a minute to play. You missed the CC game, but backdoored your way into the NC due to some very fortunate losses ahead of you.