Friday Update

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Mags, Sep 18, 2009.

1. Mags

Mags Former MEGA PC Commish

Friday Update

FA Fillers are close to being done. We'll close up trading for week 1 on Sat night and open up for games on Sunday. Excellent progress guys.

FYI, We have 18 guys in the franny, still waiting on a few more known owners to check in (I know where they are). Chrisdstan has a recommended owner that I'll be speaking to tonight as well. Things are looking good as we get started.

Once games start, we'll plan on a Thursday night advance unless the games finish early. I'll have waiver wire rules set for how to pick up FAs during the season. This will be especially important as guys get injured.

One other thought... When we do game summaries, I'd like guys (win or lose) to save at least 1 reply from their game. Could be a cool play, something weird, an important score... Just to have them. I'd like to compile a "Plays of the Week" video using the EA Mashup tool but I'll need the plays to do it. We'll discuss once we start gaming.

2. Mags

MEGA - Only a few FA picks left to go. Keep in mind, Trading will close (for the week) so we can get started on week 1.

I'll post a message when FA Filler is done. In the meantime, be sure to recheck your teams on the PS3 for depth and for duplicate numbers from the newly added players. I'll go through the CPU teams remaining.

3. savaunte

savaunte Oakland Raiders

Mags, I took another look at my roster and found that i have 2 players with the #64

Please change one of them to #63...i dont care which one..they are both on the OL.

S.Satele & E.Pears

Thanks bro

4. Mags

I don't have control over that... You can do it from roster management in the PS3. Select the player, and it'll give you the option of cutting them or changing their number or something else, but that's where you can do it.

Another shitty thing is that it will let you assign the guy another duplicate number. Yay.

5. Gotham

Gotham Walk On

Can I ask for FA's at any time now that the initial draft is over?