friendly reminder

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Mr2Bits, Dec 12, 2009.

1. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

friendly reminder

As per the rules run and pass commit are banned as well as D-Line aggressive. Please adhere to this when playing other users.

Thanks,
    Bits

2. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

If you see another user doing this pause the game and remind them the rules. If they fail to comply send me a PM.

3. SF Mountie

SF Mountie Guest

Yes...and I apologize to Mr2Bits. I should've read the rules closer and have already done so. He was very kind in reminding me after the game. I remember reading the rules for another league on here I believe and I thought you could use pass commit situationally along w/ some of the other strategy stuff. I would never use run commit regardless.

It was my first Tradition game ever so hopefully I don't get a bad rep :) It won't happen again.

4. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

It's cool man, just a reminder to the new members here at TF, read over the rules for BCS Chaos before you start a user vs user game.

5. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

It's all good Mountie. You played a great game.

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Your allowed to crash your line as long as its' not using Gameplanning, right? I ask this because it's damn near impossible to stop someone from the 1 yard line.

7. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

no doubt. You can crash the line. Although you cannot move guys around on Defense and then not use them. What I mean is that you can't pull your safety up and then switch to someone else. Otherwise the commits and Dline aggressive are the only things against the rules in the league.