Friendly reminder

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by runthepound, Jul 30, 2010.

1. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

Friendly reminder

Just a reminder to everyone in the league. It has been talked about in the past around here that you are suppose to do recruiting before you play your game. This is a policy we have had on here for some time now and needed to be brought back up for clarification.

To the one(s) who were affected by the advancement this morning without having recruited even though the game was played, I apologize for having overlooked this. If there was a way I could go back and redo it I would, but from here on, lets make sure we recruit before the games are played and this will not be an issue.

2. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

1.i was directly affected by this and while im responding this definately shouldn't get out of hand.

2. i just checked and that isnt mentioned in the rules anywhere nor was it ever discussed or seen by me.

3.i woke up before work to recruit and there is no way to wake up before work to play 7 min qtr game so i'll make sure to recruit first next time. just know that if that procedure was followed we would not be advanced yet because my game wouldn't be played.

3. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

well you can recruit from the web and phone so its easier to get it done while busy now

4. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Yeah, your right Trude. It not in the rules or anything. It just has been said on our boards in discussion. Thats why i had RTP put up this thread just as a reminder so it doesn't happen again. Trude was the only one affected. Sorry once again Trude, it was just a simple, but obviously painful oversight on our part.

Keep up the good work everyone.

5. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

That has never been an official rule. Although it should be done. The reason it became an unwritten rule last year was because people would schedule recruits for visits then lose the game and change all the recruits visit dates after the loss to a different week. That cannot be done in this game since you can't re-schedule visits. To fix this IDEALLY everyone should do recruiting first. If you can't for whatever reason when you post your game update tell us you will be doing your recruiting first thing in the morning or whatever the case may be. Just don't make it a habit and it should never be a long period of time(i.e. 24 hours later), we aren't gonna hold up the league for one guys recruiting. TRude sorry that happen to you bro we will make sure it doesn't happen again.

6. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

hey guys thanks for the responses. to RTP im sure you wouldnt purposely do something like that. i couldnt log in to EA servers last night over and over so i didnt get to play my game until 11pm and didnt finish until after midnight. i have to get up at 6 am everyday so i just went to bed and was going to recruit in the morning. anyways if i could have gotten into EA servers earlier this wouldnt have been an issue at all. I even asked a couple people online last night if they had problems getting in to server since i was having sooo many issues.

i wasnt all pissed off, rather i just told G i was upset i didnt get to recruit. not that big of a deal, but its like i told G "if i didnt care i wouldnt have said anything about it". the fact is im going to be trying to beat out 11 other user programs and recruiting is going to have to play a big part in it