Friendly Reminder

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by SodaAddict, Sep 3, 2010.

1. SodaAddict

SodaAddict Proud Hurt Locker Commish

Friendly Reminder

Hey guys,

I am saying this on my own accord because we have just a few weeks left and I want to give everyone a fair warning. No one is accusing anyone of anything at all. It is just a preemptive warning before we hit the end of the season.

I know this should go without saying, but pay close attention to your playing styles. Make sure to take steps to consider the frequency and timing of plays that you choose which could potentially exploit bad AI in the game.

This is specifically stated in the general rules for this website and it is something I intend on cracking down on at the end of this season. While there are some things I can't check, such as whether or not you used gameplanning or the validity of a restart, stats are harder to hide.

I expect you to police yourselves and if that means taking a loss instead of running 4 Verticals or Crossing plays in a row to get back in the game, so be it. That's not realistic.

Also, I don't know if anyone has considered this or not, but please don't make formation shifts just to get your primary receivers in the slots. That's lame and it's a prime example of exploiting bad AI.

Moving forward, I will take claims of unfair/cheesy play seriously. Without proof, if I hear from two or three different people after games that something is up, then I will crack down on you. If I find large stat anomalies, I will crack down on you. This cracking down would likely come in the form of me watching your stats like an owl and requiring you to save highlight videos of certain plays, depending on the specific anomaly.

You have been warned.

2. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

was this intended for me lol

3. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

no, something was brought to our attention this morning that was previously overlooked. Nothing to do with you, just a general announcement.

4. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

i know dude i was just messing around... thats why i put "lol"...lol

5. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

I guess my HB dive plays have been put on notice.. lol