Friendly Reminder...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Hey guys.

First off, kudos to Badabing and all the owners of the OMFL for getting this scheduling thing under control. Badabing was willing to be a horse's rear about scheduling this year, but you guys for the most part have done a great job of scheduling in the forums. Thank you!

However, for every good, there is a bad....

I got bored at work and started looking through the game scheduling threads. Just want to make sure everyone is aware to use the @(insert name of opponent here) to alert your opponent that there is a message there for him to look at. One or two games I looked at didn't have it. Didn't take notes, but just noticed it. Most of the threads had the @(name) in there, though. Good job, guys.

Also (and this part isn't part of the rules, just a suggestion), when you reply to the scheduling thread, it would be helpful to @(your opponent) back to alert the starter of the thread that you have responded. Yes, there are timestamps and the like, but it's easier to just add that alert symbol in there and it's definitely gonna get noticed.

So make sure we are @'ting our opponents doing these threads. Like I said, most all of them were well done, just one or two that didn't. Guys, doing a fantastic job with this area of the board. Keep it up!

2. greeeeeeeeg2003

greeeeeeeeg2003 Walk On

@Winuvas :p :p :p

Sorry i'm being a smart ass

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Better to be a smart ass than a dumb one. :)