1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Friendly reminder

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bamagrad, Aug 31, 2011.

1. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

The reason I was asking for Numbers on the Cut day is that there are penalties for breaking them.

. Dont go over your 70 man roster limit.
    A. If u go over 70 on yr roster then u will get a -2 Scholarship penalty. (if u go 1 over then 2 scholarships docked, if u go 2 over then 4 scholarships docked)
    B. if it happens again, then you will get a -5 Scholarship penalty and u have to Cut yr Best Recruits that u recruited.

Now with many going to new teams and some were close so what I will do is exempt everyone from penalties this season.

Pay attention to yr numbers and recruit what u need. I don't like penalties and don't want to penalize anyone, but will if i have to.

Next Off-season the penalties will be active and that includes if u go to new teams.

Best advice is if u go to a new team leave the incoming class alone and start building for the new class.

I go by this and i've never gone over.

2. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

You do understand duggan and i went over through no fault of our own i was at 66 players with an empty board and on signing day the 6 extras appeared, this happens often in offline dynasties, other od's have exp similar occurances. I shouldnt get penalized for that.

3. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

The only thing i can probably say is Check yr settings and put the High side to the players you need and keep everything else on the Low. I did that and ended up only signing 1 extra player which put me right at 70.

4. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life