Friendly reminder

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bamagrad, Aug 31, 2011.

1. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

The reason I was asking for Numbers on the Cut day is that there are penalties for breaking them.

. Dont go over your 70 man roster limit.
    A. If u go over 70 on yr roster then u will get a -2 Scholarship penalty. (if u go 1 over then 2 scholarships docked, if u go 2 over then 4 scholarships docked)
    B. if it happens again, then you will get a -5 Scholarship penalty and u have to Cut yr Best Recruits that u recruited.

Now with many going to new teams and some were close so what I will do is exempt everyone from penalties this season.

Pay attention to yr numbers and recruit what u need. I don't like penalties and don't want to penalize anyone, but will if i have to.

Next Off-season the penalties will be active and that includes if u go to new teams.

Best advice is if u go to a new team leave the incoming class alone and start building for the new class.

I go by this and i've never gone over.

2. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

You do understand duggan and i went over through no fault of our own i was at 66 players with an empty board and on signing day the 6 extras appeared, this happens often in offline dynasties, other od's have exp similar occurances. I shouldnt get penalized for that.

3. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

The only thing i can probably say is Check yr settings and put the High side to the players you need and keep everything else on the Low. I did that and ended up only signing 1 extra player which put me right at 70.

4. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life