Friendly with Club OS is on the horizon

Discussion in 'TFCL - Tradition Futbol Clubs League' started by RynoAid, Sep 29, 2010.

1. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Friendly with Club OS is on the horizon

We have a tentative friendly setup with Operation Sports Club... no date yet, but we need to start preparing for this. Hoping to get the results publicized here and at OS.

2. FacePlant City

FacePlant City FacePlant City

3. The Knee

The Knee Walk On

Hey guys, I'm one of the OS captains. we are still a little short on bodies but maybe we can get something together tonight. Ill get with the guys when they get on and see what we can do. Looking forward to playing you guys.

4. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

I won't be available for any club activity until Tuesday... just a heads up for all.

5. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

I can play later tonight after the Bears game.

6. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Ill be good after the game tonight as well.

7. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

I am about pls send me a message - I dont know what time your NFL game is lol.

8. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Uh Oh Del....Looks like no sleep for you again! Lol

9. MoonBBad

Did you guys ever play this friendly? I wasn't able to get on after the Bears game. I am not available tonight, but I am available tomorrow to roll. Around 7pm central.

Anyone going to be around?

What might be good, is if we can have some set times where we play. That way people can plan accordingly. We will prob get a higher turnout as well.

Just a thought...

-Chris

10. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

Id love to play more clubs I like the idea of some set times as well as ad hoc games however I dont have NCAA games to play so Il leave it in our organisers hands lol.

11. MoonBBad

Agreed, however if we have practices at the same times then it will make it easier. If you don't show up it's fine but at least everyone knows when we are supposed to be on that way we don't have to every day try to coordinate times with everyone.

Also, it might be smart to do different times for people that way everyone can be involved.

So perhaps something like:
    Monday - 8:30pm EST - 10:30 EST
    Tuesday - 11:00am EST - 1:00pm EST
    Wednesday - 8:30pm EST - 10:30 EST
    Thursday - 11:00am EST - 1:00pm EST
    Friday - off
    Sat - 11:00am EST - 1:00pm EST morning session and 6:00pm EST - 8:00pm EST evening session
    Sunday - off

That way, we have set times everyday and people know when those times are. Morning sessions give flexibility to members who maybe don't work day jobs and work night jobs (or our UK comrads). Evening sessions allow for losers like myself (who have lame office jobs) the flexibility for evening games.

Friday perhaps an off day as we are all realistically young and people generally want to go out on Friday nights. Two sessions for Sat gamers if you want to play a bunch or want to play in the morning cause you want to go out during the evening and vice versa, and Sunday off...

This is just a template to further explain what I am talking about, and by no means are these times set, it's just something to go by.

Perhaps we make a minimum amount of practices you need to attend a week to be able to qualify to play in friendlies or tournaments we decide to do moving forward. Again, just a thought.

Clubs are a lot of fun, and if we want to be competitive, we need to get together and practice. I for one, like set schedules that way I can plan my nights around those times so I can play.

Thoughts? Gripes?

12. FacePlant City

FacePlant City FacePlant City

I like the idea. I am up for it.

13. KoG CHEESEDIP

KoG CHEESEDIP Walk On

as am I.
    schedules make everything easier.

14. MoonBBad

Well I will let the team captains decide, but obviously I am on board, and that way there is no confusion to when we're on playing.

15. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I'm okay with having set times, prefer it even. I think we should probably pick two or three days that work best for everyone. Traditionally, Wed, Thur, Fri and Sat evening have had strong showings.

If we pinpoint the most effective days, it will make it easier to maximize the number of people there. We just need to get some hours in with eachother and figure out who fits best where.

Everyone should work on their PROs in the meantime!

16. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

Iam trying with my pro drifter lol

17. MoonBBad

What ever happened with this friendly?

18. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

they are PS3

19. MoonBBad

Bitches