Frisk and Jeremy - 2 issues

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Jul 3, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Frisk and Jeremy - 2 issues

Ok, first one is Chrisdstan. He did message me late yesterday and told me he was not having his internet hooked up in his new place for a few more hours. I dont think he ever posted in the game scheduling forum and he thought that his message to me was enough, which it wasn't. He seems to always have an excuse and when he talked to frisk the last time he was pretty set on not improving his activity. I'd like frisk and jeremy to talk with him one more time and post your thoughts on what we should do with the guy here.

Second one is Trude. Jeremy himself said that he could not get a response from TRude at all for a few days about his game. Trude was on PSN and told me he was around, but never posted in the game scheduling thread. I need frisk to please talk with him and find out what his deal is and post your thoughts here.

2. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

will do.

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Chris needs to be gone for 2011. I was on his side for awhile but he continues to show us he is not a premier memer. So what ur internet is out, send a text, let someone know. He is coming off real lazy and doesn't deserve to be in this league.

I will talk to trude but he may need strike #1. If he is on he van take the time to let someone know what's going on. I will try and get ahold of him and see what the deal is.

4. Jeremy

Trude really gave Pepperklink a tongue lashing about playing a sub. I believe there was some name calling and such involved.

Trude has no leg to stand on here. He went completely AWOL for 3+ days and I dont think there was 1 post in his game time thread for that week.

5. Jeremy

If Christdan was ever on AIM, I could talk with him but..............

6. Big D

Big D Walk On

LOL. Nice Jeremy....

Well if I may give my two cents as the AFC Prez, I'd like to give a warning to Trude for forum conduct and another warning for game scheduling. He needs a warning for the first because going off on another owner lkike that is unacceptable, I don't care what the situation is. He needs a warning for not following our game scheduling policy. So two warnings.

If our new Ombudsman Frisk would talk to him and and out the warnings that would be great.

I'll defer to Claven for Chris as its an NFC issue.

7. Emmdotfrisk

Out on the boat right now, I will send him a pm

8. Jeremy

When you got it, you got it!!!

Boats & Ho's...

Boats & Ho's...

Emmdotfrisk's gotta have his Boats & Ho's.....

9. natedawg212000

Good job guys, this is how I want to handle things in 2k11, exactly like this.

Frisk, you make the call on these guys and lets follow through.

After Frisk makes his call if a boot vote is in order, let's get it done.

I am a long long long time friend of Chrisdstan, but I am kinda done with his antics.

10. Emmdotfrisk

Ok me and Jeremy spoke briefly, I spoke in excess with pepper to get his full statement. I pm'd Trude but have yet to get a response, once I do I will update this thread.

As for Chris, like Nate says he means well but just isn't up to par. It has to mean something that he continually is a topic of our discussion. As soon as we are done with this season I will notify him that we are an official premier league here on the site and that he has proved that he is not willing to carry himself accordingly. No hard feelings and we will recommend him for a non premier league if needed but to be apart of a premier madden league such as omfl he needs to excel in all facets of this league, not just gameplay.

If anyone objects to this statement let me know and we can discuss further.

11. Big D

Big D Walk On

Perfect with Chris.

When you speak to TRude, make sure he understands he is getting two warnings....the big one for me is going on blast in the forums. Big no no...even with my temper I've never don't that outside the board room.

12. natedawg212000

Ya, I hate to see it happen, but if FRISK gives up on you, then you really are done.

13. Emmdotfrisk

No response from T and no scheduling this week. Without a good response it may be 3 strikes your out for him.

14. Emmdotfrisk

haha not necessarily giving up on the guy, it just gets to the point when you realize a guy isn't going to be what you hope. He is a great guy for Mega, but we demand much more here.....if he was in an NCAA premier he would have been gone seasons ago like you guys have wanted.

15. Emmdotfrisk

16. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

You guys seem to have everything under control here.

17. Emmdotfrisk

Re: Week 14 vs pepper

18. natedawg212000

...sounds like a 'excuse' to me. What do you want to do about it Frisk?

19. Emmdotfrisk

Well although he states that "he doesnt need coaching on forums" he still didnt post anything regarding the game in the forum. So he did not post within 48 hours, thus breaking a guidline.

Secondly, he seemed to have an attitude with Pepper about it, calling him Gay. I am going to talk to site management for further ruling and report here soon.

20. natedawg212000

21. natedawg212000

also in the booting of Chrisdstan, we need to return his money if he paid any.

22. Big D

Big D Walk On

Um....I would be for giving Chris back his money, but are we going to do this with every owner we boot or leaves the league? I thought we said if you get booted you dont' get refunded.....i think we had that convo in here.

23. Emmdotfrisk

technically Chris won't be able to take advantage of being premier.....since OMFL will officially be premier for 2011.

24. natedawg212000

correct, any owner who leaves before we kick off for 2k11 must get their money back.

25. Big D

Big D Walk On

OK gotchya...but then we need to get the money back directly from TF and have the new owners donate. This is something Frisk needs to talk about with Ryno.

I dont think some guys (including myself) would be too keen on using our OMFL Trust Fund money to pay guys to leave the league ;)