Frisk and Sciko's OMFL Power Rankings(S4,W2)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Emmdotfrisk, Aug 31, 2010.

1. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Frisk and Sciko's OMFL Power Rankings(S4,W2)

[​IMG] FRISK & SCIKO'S POWER RANKINGS

Season 4, Week 2

# Logo Team Owner Record Last Week Change Comments
    1 [​IMG] New Orleans Saints Nate 1-0 W 40-25 over Vikings [​IMG] Nate and the Saints played well against the Vikings forcing 5 crucial turnovers that would result in victory. Reggie Bush lit up the Vikings defense for 147 yards with 2 TD's including a 70 yarder. The Saints will need to lock up their defense in order to stay on top.
    2 [​IMG] New England Patritos Gaddy 1-0 W 45-38 over Bengals [​IMG] Gaddy's offense soars yet again leading the Pats to a 7 point victory over the Bengals. Moss and Welker each had over 100 yards receiving with Moss catching 2 TD's. The Pats secondary was left in shambles after allowing 523 total passing yards. Can the offense continue to outlast the defense?
    3 [​IMG] Miami Dolphins Mustang 1-0 W 32-21 over Bills [​IMG] The Dolphins seemed to be outplayed on offense but the defense stepped up with 3 big interceptions. Ronnie Brown led the charge with 128 yards on 15 carries with a TD. Henne only threw for 74 yards with 2 TD's but Stang seems to have found his effectiveness in moderation.
    4 [​IMG] Houston Texans Moogle 1-0 W 18-16 over Colts [​IMG] The Texans prevailed in a defensive battle where both teams struggled for consistency. The Texans threw 3 interceptions and both combined for 101 yards rushing. The Texans will need to get a spark from their offense to stay at the top of the ranks.
    5 [​IMG] Green Bay Packers Hulk_Hagen 1-0 W 52-38 over Eagles [​IMG] With a pick 6 and some solid rushing from Ryan Grant, the Packers were able to knock off last seasons OMFL bowl champ. The secondary had troubles stopping Kolb and the Eagles passing game but made clutch plays that would propel them to a late lead.
    6 [​IMG] San Francisco 49ers Dritsch 1-0 W 35-0 over Seahawks [​IMG] The 49ers played exceptionally well with double the possession of the Seahawks. They held the Hawks to 57 yards rushing while rushing for 156 themselves. The 49ers look to be an early favorite.
    7 [​IMG] Jacksonville Jaguars sdunlap 1-0 W 27-23 over Broncos [​IMG] MJD rushed for over 200 yards with ease while holding the Broncos to 29 yards rushing. Even with an almost nonexistent passing game the Jags found a way to win by pounding the rock.
    8 [​IMG] Philadelphia Eagles Vishal 0-1 L 52-38 to Packers [​IMG] Vishal's offense was on point but with a few mistakes and troubles on defense they weren't able to sneak away with the win. Look for the Eagles to make a run for it.
    9 [​IMG] Dallas Cowboys Wajomatik 1-0 W 24-21 over Redskins [​IMG] Tony Romo threw nearly 40 times for almost 300 yards but had a few mistakes that were bailed out by the cowboys defense and the Special Teams. The Boys need to work on the run game in order to keep an effective offensive balance.
    10 [​IMG] Chicago Bears Cal_Bucc 1-0 W 41-29 over Lions [​IMG] The Bears knocked out NFC North Favorite Jeremy and the Lions with a balanced attack on offense. Forte rushed for 167 yards while Jay Cutler threw for 232 yards with 2 TD's. With this continued type of play the Bears will play well in the OMFL
    11 [​IMG] New York Jets Scikotic 0-1 L 31-24 to Ravens [​IMG] The Jets came out hot but quickly trickled off against the Ravens. With 2 fumles and 3 interceptions, the Jets found themselves behind in the game and were unable to come back. With a serious injury at MLB, the Jets are looking for LB leadership.
    12 [​IMG] Cincinnatti Bengals DJDunn 0-1 L 45-38 to Pats [​IMG] The Bengals tore up the Patriot secondary but couldn't find a way to win it. Don't count DJ out though, I see a bright future for the Bengals.
    13 [​IMG] Atlanta Falcons Controllerabuser 1-0 W 31-30 over Steelers [​IMG] The Falcons played well but almost lost the game with their inability to stop the big play. The Steelers had three huge plays that just about got them the win. If the Falcons play like this week in and week out they will have a good season.
    14 [​IMG] Saint Louis Rams Bruce80 1-0 W 44-38 over Cards [​IMG] The Rams offensive was unstoppable as Rookie Sam Bradford threw for 450 yards. They will need to have better defene to put a hold on their opponents because it isn't likely that Bradford will throw for 500 yards every game.
    15 [​IMG] Oakland Raiders Savaunte 1-0 W 42-41 over Titans [​IMG] Darren McFadden rushed for 125 yards and Jason Campbell threw for 230. The defense held CJ to 61 yards. If the Raiders play every game like this they will be tough to beat.
    16 [​IMG] Carolina Panthers Claven 1-0 W 21-17 over Giants [​IMG] Against the odds the Panthers took down NFC East favorite the New York Giants. DeAngelo Williams rushed for 176 yards torching the Giants young defense. This powerful ground attack was complimented by a tough D who held Brandon Jacobs to 39 yards rushing. Great Job Claven.
    17 [​IMG] New York Giants PepprNY 0-1 L 21-17 to Panthers [​IMG] The Giants need to produce more on offense as their defense played well, just had difficulties stopping the run. Pepper will rebound with a better offensive gameplan.
    18 [​IMG] Kansas City Chiefs Bluebean 1-0 W 34-14 over Chargers [​IMG] Bluebean and the Chiefs ran all over the Chargers while holding them from generating any scoring drives. The Chiefs look to be a solid contender with the addition of Sage the Rage.
    19 [​IMG] Detroit Lions Jeremy 0-1 L 41-29 to Bears [​IMG] Jeremy suffered a tough loss and has us wondering if he can put it together to rebound and turn the Lions organization around. As of right now the offense and defense are both lacking.
    20 [​IMG] Tennessee Titans Bigox 0-1 L 42-41 to Raiders [​IMG] BigOx had some troubles moving the ball on the ground but lucky for him VY played like Joe Montana. The defense needs to step up and CJ needs to rush for at least 100 yards every game.
    21 [​IMG] Minnesota Vikings tankwillis 0-1 L 40-25 to Saints [​IMG] The Vikings played a tough Saints opponent week 1, finding how difficult it will be to force pressure on defense. The Vikings have a powerful offense and will need to outscore their opponent. Until they figure that out it will be a tough road.
    22 [​IMG] Baltimore Ravens Weblink 1-0 W 31-24 over Jets [​IMG] The Ravens had a convincing win against the Jets. Weblink and the Ravens appear to be ready for an intense season. With some key games in the next few weeks, the Ravens can be a real contender.
    23 [​IMG] Cleveland Browns gabeastmode 1-0 W 42-13 over Bucs [​IMG] Beastmode and the Browns seemed to overpower the Bucs with their defense. They forced 4 interceptions and 2 fumbles, making it very difficult for the Bucs to get it going on offense. Jerome Harrison dominated with 182 yards on the ground with 2 TD's.
    24 [​IMG] Washington Redkskins Bamagrad4 0-1 L 24-21 to Cowboys [​IMG] Ask Bama.
    25 [​IMG] Arizona Cardinals Emmdotfrisk 0-1 L 44-38 to Rams [​IMG] The Cardinals played terrible defense, not to mention lost their best 2 players to serious injury. The bright side is the offense looked on point and the freshly acquired WR core looked very impressive.
    26 [​IMG] Buffalo Bills stevenrhyscann 0-1 L 32-21 to Dolphins [​IMG] Coveted FA Robert You led the Bills, in his first career game, to a tough loss to a good opponent. CJ Spiller needs to be more active as he only had 48 yards rushing. Robert You needs to be more accurate and the Bills defense will need to work harder at stopping the run game in order for the Bills to do well.
    27 [​IMG] Denver Broncos Winuvas 0-1 L 27-23 to Jags [​IMG] Winuvas needed a sub and was unable to play but almost walked away with a win. Bad news is Royal and Dumervil are out for the next couple weeks with moderate injuries.
    28 [​IMG] Indianapolis Colts Saintsdave 0-1 L 18-16 to Texans [​IMG] The Colts played very well against the Texans. They were just a FG away from sealing victory. Good job dave.
    29 [​IMG] San Diego Chargers sammymitchell 0-1 L 34-14 to Chiefs [​IMG] The Chargers are still having troubles running the ball which is putting a lot of pressure on the passing game. This is making it very hard for the Chargers to be efficient and a balanced threat. Until sammy can do that the Chargers have some work to do.
    30 [​IMG] Seattle Seahawks pbates 0-1 L 35-0 to Seahawks [​IMG] The Seahawks struggled in just about every aspect of the game against the 49ers. Hopefully this is not a sign of whats to come or else it will be a long season for the Hawks.
    31 [​IMG] Tampa Bay Bucs pittrocks43 0-1 L 42-13 to Browns [​IMG] The Bucs had troubles turning over the ball and in result of that found themselves far behind their opponent. Eddie can turn his team around, but he will have to find a happy medium to do so.
    32 [​IMG] Pittsburgh Steelers Jethro 0-1 L 31-30 to Falcons [​IMG] The Steelers lost a close one to the Falcons on a last second play. This team is one mistake away from 1-0.

2. Big D

Big D Walk On

Nice job guys.

3. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

I look forward to this as much as I do NFL power rankings. Awesome

4. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

is that the best that could be said for my Skins in week 1. I'm behind the eightball. What bout the 3 td performance by macnabb or a steller defense that forced 3 INT's and 4 fumbles. yeah, i lost in OT, it was a tough game. My Skins will be ready for Week 2.

other then that Good write-up.

5. Emmdotfrisk

Alright you get ur wish BAMA

6. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

good stuff fellas.

only thing is hene was 3-3, 30 yds, TD then knocked out of game. Had to do it with pat white 9-14 1int 1td, not so easy when you cant scramble or hit any route.

7. pbates86

pbates86 Walk On

I feel the Seahawks should be dead last.

Good luck Nate running on the 49ers D.

8. Emmdotfrisk

yeah unfortunately I couldn't tell if he was injured, just that you split time with him and Pat White. None the less, you need Henne cuz Pat White won't cut it haha

9. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

How does Denver lose and move up the rankings? That I cannot figure out.

Maybe I should have Mustang sub all my games though. ;)

10. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

I think the Bengals game is a little misleading cause the other 9 games were not close. I think after playing someone 10 times back to back you will find holes each game. I think we were both glad to just get the game over with.

11. dritsch

dritsch Walk On

Great work guys.

12. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

WoW #1? Esh, thanks for the pressure! ;) Great write up fellas, you guys do an amazing job.

13. Jethro

Jethro Walk On

14. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

You hit that right on the head, until I fix my run game, Ill have to pass alot vs this all Madden D

15. VishaL

VishaL OMFL Eagles / PMFL Seahawks

Nice Work Frisky and Sciko

16. Moogle06

Moogle06 Walk On

Good job guys, looking forwards to next weeks edition

17. Big D

Big D Walk On

I just wanted to get this on paper somewhere. . .my early playoff LOCKS in each conference:

NFC: CaliBucc, Nate, Dritsch, Vishal

AFC: Mustang, Gaddy, Bluebean, Beastmode

If those 8 don't make the playoffs I'll be absolutely stunned.

18. Emmdotfrisk

yeah where the hell is the podcast?!?!

19. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Ya dun, wheres our podcast LOL

20. Big D

Big D Walk On

Not this week fellas. Real work calls. Emerald City Kickoff Classic TV Broadcasts from Qwest Field in Seattle on Saturday.....big stuff....but tons of work. I'm swamped. . .so why am I on these forums now? haha

21. tankwillis

tankwillis Walk On

Great work guys! Vikes will be dropping again!!!