Frisk and Sciko's OMFL Power Rankings(S4,W4)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Emmdotfrisk, Sep 10, 2010.

1. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Frisk and Sciko's OMFL Power Rankings(S4,W4)

[​IMG] FRISK & SCIKO'S POWER RANKINGS

Season 4, Week 4

# Logo Team Owner Record Last Week Change Comments
    1 [​IMG] Jacksonville Jaguars sdunlap 3-0 W 34-10 over Eagles [​IMG] David Garrard may not be lighting up the scoreboard, but MJD can keep this offense steady and potent with the defense playing well enough to win. PREPARE FOR DUNLAP'S HEAD TO EXPLODE!
    2 [​IMG] New Orleans Saints Nate 3-0 W 40-21 over Falcons [​IMG] Nate continues to succeed with the passing game and with his boy Reggie Bush. I don't see too many teams knockin the Saints off of their perch.
    3 [​IMG] Saint Louis Rams Bruce80 3-0 W 41-24 over Redskins [​IMG] Bruce's high powered offense has won him some intense games but the defense finally showed up last week against the Raiders. If Bruce can keep it up the 49ers will have a real challenge.
    4 [​IMG] Chicago Bears Cal_Bucc 3-0 W 34-32 over Packers [​IMG] The Bears are out performing their opponents and winning key games left and right. The Bears are the early pick for the NFC North.
    5 [​IMG] Cleveland Browns gabeastmode 3-0 W 24-7 over Ravens [​IMG] The Browns are off to a fast start at 3-0, but is it a product of a soft schedule, or are these Browns for real? The Bengals will be the first test of the season for GABeastMode.
    6 [​IMG] San Francisco 49ers Dritsch 2-1 W 30-6 over Chiefs [​IMG] The 49ers have one of the best defenses in the OMFL and Dritsch is doing quite well with them offensively. He has his sight's set on a championship.
    7 [​IMG] New England Patritos Gaddy 2-1 L 23-21 to Bills [​IMG] Typically potent and consistent on offense, Mt. Gaddy took his lumps last week when SRC came in and handed him his first loss of the season. It doesn't get any easier going up against the Dolphins this week, also coming off a division loss.
    8 [​IMG] Miami Dolphins Mustang 2-1 L 45-28 to Jets [​IMG] Mustang got handed a loss at the hands of divisional foes and rivals, the Jets. If he can rebound to knock Gaddy into an early season hole, he could potentially take control of the division if he can play strong the rest of the season.
    9 [​IMG] Houston Texans Moogle 2-1 L 20-10 to Cowboys [​IMG] Moogle has been playing solid defense while his offense takes a few weeks to get into a rhythm. Once the offense comes to life, he will be difficult to beat.
    10 [​IMG] Cincinnatti Bengals DJDunn 2-1 W 38-17 over Panthers [​IMG] Carson Palmer is lighting up the scoreboard. Someone will need to slow him down if they plan on keeping up in the score
    11 [​IMG] Buffalo Bills stevenrhyscann 2-1 W 23-21 over Pats [​IMG] SRC knocked off Gaddy, and now looks to take out another divisional threat in the Jets. If he can pull this win off, he could have control of the AFC East if Miami beats the Pats. The Bills were most definitely the forgotten team in the division, until now. The Bills could have the last laugh.
    12 [​IMG] Dallas Cowboys Wajomatik 2-1 W 20-10 over Texans [​IMG] The Cowboys are playing sound football but with some tough games ahead of them they need to pull off some upsets.
    13 [​IMG] Carolina Panthers Claven 2-1 L 38-17 to Bengals [​IMG] Claven and the Panthers have got some big wins but have a very tough schedule ahead of them. Let's see if the Panthers can hold on.
    14 [​IMG] New York Giants PepprNY 2-1 W 35-13 over Titans [​IMG] Pepper is going through some things and as a result we may see the Giants team slide without their fearless leader. Our prayers are with Pepper and his family.
    15 [​IMG] Oakland Raiders Savaunte 2-1 W 38-23 over Cards [​IMG] The Raiders have pulled out two wins, but the defense must play better if they have any chance of maintaining a winning record. Savaunte looks to keep them on the right track with a game against the mighty Texans this week.
    16 [​IMG] Denver Broncos Winuvas 2-1 W 31-29 over Colts [​IMG] The underrated Broncos aren't listening to their critics, instead they look to silence them by knocking out the Titans and claiming a spot higher up in the rankings next week.
    17 [​IMG] Philadelphia Eagles Vishal 1-2 L 34-10 to Jags [​IMG] The Eagles still find themselves with a losing record but don't count Vishal out. He is one of the most winningest coaches in the OMFL and he will find away to turn this organization around.
    18 [​IMG] New York Jets Scikotic 1-2 W 45-28 over Dolphins [​IMG] After two tough losses to start the season, Shonn Greene and newly acquired Calvin Johnson fueled the Jets offense to a huge win over a top flight Dolphins team. If they want to get back on track, they need to go through the Bills who just knocked off the mighty Patriots.
    19 [​IMG] Green Bay Packers Hulk_Hagen 1-2 L 34-32 to Bears [​IMG] After a huge upset over the Eagles, the Packers find them selves gasping for air. Let's see if Coach Hagen can get back on track.
    20 [​IMG] Detroit Lions Jeremy 1-2 W 44-31 over Vikings [​IMG] Jeremy has struggled in the past but is finding his way after a big win last week. Look for the Lions impressive passing attack to take over the OMFL.
    21 [​IMG] Kansas City Chiefs Bluebean 1-2 L 30-6 to 49ers [​IMG] Quite the surprise. On the surface the Chiefs team looks like a mess, but with Coach Bluebean the expectations are always high. If the Chiefs regroup this BYE week and can string together a couple wins, he may get back into the race. It's too bad he follows up a winnable game with two games against some of the best teams in the league in the Texans and Jaguars.
    22 [​IMG] Tennessee Titans Bigox 1-2 L 35-13 to Giants [​IMG] Looks like Ox misses Chris Johnson. Good thing he gets him back in time to play the Broncos.
    23 [​IMG] Baltimore Ravens Weblink 1-2 L 24-7 to Browns [​IMG] After a nailbiter of a win in Wk 1, the Ravens all of a sudden find themselves reeling at 1-2. If they plan to keep up in the North, they are going to need more consistant offensive play from Joe Flacco.
    24 [​IMG] Atlanta Falcons Controllerabuser 1-2 L 40-21 to Saints [​IMG] CA and the Falcons are down in the dumps after a couple tough losses. Burner Turner will need to do more if the defense can't hold up.
    25 [​IMG] San Diego Chargers sammymitchell 1-2 W 42-13 over Seahawks [​IMG] The Chargers were stuggling on offense until they ran into the marshmellow that is the Seahawks. I wouldn't put too much stock into their one win until they can prove they can hang with the big boys
    26 [​IMG] Pittsburgh Steelers Jethro 1-2 W 41-34 over Bucs [​IMG] The Steelers are putting up points, but they aren't stopping the other team from scoring. That presents a bit of a problem when the goal is to outscore the opponent.
    27 [​IMG] Arizona Cardinals Emmdotfrisk 1-2 L 38-23 to Raiders [​IMG] The Cardinals are in trouble with serious injuries to 6 starters, 5 on the defense. I don't see a good season for these boys on the horizon.
    28 [​IMG] Washington Redkskins Bamagrad4 0-3 L 41-24 to Rams [​IMG]
    29 [​IMG] Minnesota Vikings tankwillis 0-3 L 44-31 to Lions [​IMG] The Vikings are struggling on D but the good news is Favre is doing very well with the passing game. AP needs to be more productive as the Vikings have by far the toughest schedule in the OMFL the next few weeks.
    30 [​IMG] Indianapolis Colts Saintsdave 0-3 L 31-29 to Broncos [​IMG] The Colts may be 0-3, but they have lost 2 games by a combine 4 points. Dave needs to get his team in gear if he has any hope of digging his way out of this 12 foot grave he finds himself in.
    31 [​IMG] Tampa Bay Bucs pittrocks43 0-3 L41-34 to Steelers [​IMG] The Bucs are hurtin right now and need a catalyst on offense and defense. I know with time Eddie will find a way to turn this team around.
    32 [​IMG] Seattle Seahawks pbates 0-3 L 42-13 to Chargers [​IMG] The Seahawks haven't been able to do much on offense or defense. It still is too early to start thinking of draft picks so turn it around bates!

2. Big D

Big D Walk On

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Umm....yeah, we are. We ARE listening. lol

And we believe you, too, critics. We DO stink.

Just keep on NOT believing. PLEASE.

(y)

4. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

lol why no comment for redskins, good work

5. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

The Gaints are in good hands while Pepper is gone, lol

sorry guys, it just felt good to help him out with a win, especially at the time my own team was winless

6. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

Dunlap deserves to be where he is, He shut me down bigtime, (not that its too hard)

I thought it was me, but i played great the 2 games after. It was the good play of the Jags

7. pbates86

pbates86 Walk On

Maybe I should have kept Leon Washington.

8. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

Sweet

Awesome job guys I love this stuff

9. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

LOL dunlap thats gross bro

10. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

If I'm not at least 25th on next week's power rankings, I call shenanigans.

11. CALi BUCC

CALi BUCC Walk On

Wow #4 is good but still being disrespected, my name is wrong on the rankings. Please note that I'm not only kicking ass but also taking names.

12. Gabeastmode

Gabeastmode Walk On

Lol.. cali

13. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

I'm trying to figure out how #4 is being disrespected.... Don't think too highly of yourself there champ.

14. CALi BUCC

CALi BUCC Walk On

it's was a joke dude

15. tankwillis

tankwillis Walk On

the 3 teams behind the vikes should feel disrespected!

16. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

:thingnana:

17. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Hahaha. Good stuff...