Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Emmdotfrisk, Sep 24, 2010.

1. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Oct 8, 2009

Season 4, Week 7

1 [​IMG] [​IMG] Dunlap 6-0 W 33-7 over Titans 0 Dunlap and the Jags look unstoppable. Let's see if the patch levels the playing field and the Jags show their true colors.
    2 [​IMG] [​IMG] Bruce 6-0 W 36-24 over Chargers 0 Bruce has great command of the Rams. Bradford is playing incredible, Steven Jackson is the new Jerome Bettis, and the Rams defense looks like the Steelers steel curtain. It doesn't look like he is dropping the ball anytime soon.
    3 [​IMG] [​IMG] Cali_Bucc 5-1 W 25-6 over Seahawks 0 The Bears are going in the right direction and with one loss they look to be in solid control of the NFC North.
    4 [​IMG] [​IMG] GABeastmode 5-1 W 34-6 over Steelers 0 The Browns are playing incredible. Who would have thought they would be kickin' ass and takin' names. Jerome Harrison is an electric playmaker and has MVP stats.
    5 [​IMG] [​IMG] Nate 5-1 L 35-28 to Bucs 0 Nate lost Brees and some other key players. I think he will bounce back but this 7 point loss to the Bucs says otherwise.
    6 [​IMG] [​IMG] Gaddy 4-1 W 30-14 over Ravens 0 Gaddy's pass powered offense is continuing to shine. With a lead in the AFC East he will be sure not to let it slip with the all three teams able to knip at his heels.
    7 [​IMG] [​IMG] Dritsch 4-2 W 45-20 over raiders 0 Dritsch could be undefeated but with a couple sim losses he finds himself thinking what could have been. He is behind the Rams in the NFC West but with two matchups left, anything can happen.
    8 [​IMG] [​IMG] DJ Dunn 4-1 BYE 0 The Bengals are playing very well. The offense is potent, and the defense is playing suprisingly well. Big ups to Dunn.
    9 [​IMG] [​IMG] Sciko 4-2 W 27-20 over Broncos 0 Sciko and the Jets are comin around. After making some big trades, they find themselves in a jumble in the AFC East. My bet is the Jets will continue to play well and get a playoff spot.
    10 [​IMG] [​IMG] Saintsdave 4-2 W 37-17 over Lions 0 Since Dave has taken over the Giants he looks like a new man. Pepper put together a solid team and dave is wreaping the benefits and calling a good game. Good job Dave!
    11 [​IMG] [​IMG] Bluebean 3-2 W 45-17 over Texans 0 Bluebean is doing some good things in KC. The old days of the Chiefs are over and welcome to upset city!
    12 [​IMG] [​IMG] Vishal 3-3 W 51 - 48 over Falcons 0 Arguably the best owner and coach in the OMFL finds himself dropping some games he shouldn't. The offense looks good as usual but the defense is struggling.
    13 [​IMG] [​IMG] Hulk_Hagen 3-3 W 14-6 over Dolphins 0 Hulk has had some issues connecting with his team, pun intended. The result of this has been a few losses and some huge wins. If Hulk can shore things up watch out.
    14 [​IMG] [​IMG] Claven 3-2 BYE 0 The Panthers are hot and I don't expect them to cool down! Claven is building on his year 3 success and will take the Panthers to a playoff bid!
    15 [​IMG] [​IMG] Moogle 3-3 L 45-17 to Chiefs 0 Moogle and the Texans arent where we thought they would be. With plenty of season left, there is much opportunity for this talented team and owner.
    16 [​IMG] [​IMG] Wajomatik 3-2 L 36-33 to Vikings 0 Wajo dropped a tough one to the Vikings. Despite that loss he is playing great ball and the Cowboys look better than ever.
    17 [​IMG] [​IMG] Sammymitchell 3-3 L 36-24 to Rams 0 Sammy's streak comes to an end at the hands of the Rams. The Chargers were just figuring out the offense but let the d slide this last week. The Chargers should bounce back and find a balance attack.
    18 [​IMG] [​IMG] Winuvas 3-3 L 27-20 to Jets 0 Winuvas continues to proclaim his inability to win but a 3-3 record at this point in the season is pretty damn good. He lost a heartbreaker to the Jets and are very close to leading the division.
    19 [​IMG] [​IMG] Mustang 2-3 L 14-6 to Packers 0 The Dolphins lost in a defensive game to the Packers. Time is running out for the Dolphins. They need to turn things around quickly if they want a shot at the playoffs.
    20 [​IMG] [​IMG] Savaunte 2-4 L 45-20 to 49ers 0 The Raiders have won some and lost some but have played pretty consistently. After being outmatched by rivals, the 49ers, they have themselves wondering what needs to be done to make a run at the remianing schedule.
    21 [​IMG] [​IMG] StevenRhysCann 2-3 BYE 0 SRC haas played very well with the Bills in the toughest division in the OMFL. This bye week is good for the Bills as much needed rest will prepare them for a grusome schedule.
    22 [​IMG] [​IMG] BigOx 2-4 L 33-7 to Jaguars 0 Ox and the Titans seem to be under achieving. Ox has plyed very well in the past but is adjusting this year defensively. The Jags laid down a beating on them last week and Ox really needs to retune the gameplan.
    23 [​IMG] [​IMG] Jethro 2-3 L 34-6 to Browns 0 The Steelers defense hasn't played like they should and Jerome Harrison and the Browns showed that last week. With a 2-3 record anything can happen this early in the season.
    24 [​IMG] [​IMG] Obisan 2-4 L 51-48 to Eagles 0 OB has a great task ahead of him but he has the tools to put together some wins. The problem is his division is very tough. With Brees out last week the Falcons may have a chance at the Saints.
    25 [​IMG] [​IMG] NDColts 2-4 L 37-17 to Giants 0 ND has taken over the kitty cats of Detroit. He has a lot of work to do before he can turn that team around into a offensive juggernaut.
    26 [​IMG] [​IMG] Jeremy 1-5 W 44-14 over Redskins 0 This is dangerous. One of the most dangerous teams with one of the most dangerous owners. I smell troubles for Colts opponents.
    27 [​IMG] [​IMG] Frisk 1-4 W 36 - 33 over Cowboys 0 Frisk is now back in Minnesota and things are about to change! Playcalling, Wins, and defensive scheme. Look out for this new team.
    28 [​IMG] [​IMG] CoachWest 1-4 BYE 0 New Owner CoachWest takes over the mighty Cardinals. With about all of their defense on IR, can he turn this organization around?
    29 [​IMG] [​IMG] PittRocks 1-4 W 35-28 over Saints 0 The Bucs got a great win over one of the top teams in the league. Can they build on this victory and make a run at it?
    30 [​IMG] [​IMG] Weblink 1-5 L 30-14 to Patriots 0 Weblink has been very streaky with the Ravens but with a strong defensive core and consistent rush game, he has the tools to turn things around.
    31 [​IMG] [​IMG] Bamagrad 0-6 L 44-14 to Colts 0 The Redskins are still winless but it is only a matter of time before they get the monkey off their team. They have a talented team and coach.
    32 [​IMG] [​IMG] pbates 0-5 L 25-6 to Bears 0 The Seahawks are in trouble but are progressively playing better. At what point do you chalk it up a loss and bank on that #1 pick.
  2. CALi BUCC

CALi BUCC Walk On

Jul 29, 2010
  3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Oct 8, 2009
    I would call shenanigans, but looking at it, you have me rated as the lowest 3 win team on the board.

So this power ranking is approved by me.

4. Matt54987

Matt54987 Walk On

Jul 23, 2010
    Outstanding work as usual Frisk.
  5. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

Sep 24, 2009
    hell of a defensive game against the packers, i just couldnt move the ball
  6. StevenRhysCann

StevenRhysCann Arizona Cardinals

May 7, 2010
    Great stuff as always guys.
  7. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Apr 14, 2010
    This was all Frisk. I've been too busy. Thanks Friske!