Frisk takes Head Job at Texas

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Emmdotfrisk, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Frisk takes Head Job at Texas

FRISK TAKES HEAD JOB AT TEXAS

[​IMG]

Midway through the football season Head Coach of the #6 Texas Longhorns has decided to step down due to complications that cannot be expressed until a later time. The Longhorns called on Head Coach of the Oklahoma State Cowboys earlier today and offered him a position as Head Coach. After careful consideration, Frisk accepted the job and will be reporting to Austin immediately to prepare for this weeks game against the Baylor Bears.

Frisk leaves Oklahoma State after their 28-21 loss to #1 Nebraska and will look to lead the Longhorns to the Big 12 Champioship game and possibly the National Championship. " I'm excited to take on the new position with the Longhorns. I'ts weird because a week ago I was game planning against them and now I will be doing the same against my former team, the Cowboys," stated Frisk about the switch.

Frisk was asked if he was looking forward to another crack at Nebraska's Head Coach Shadow and he replied by saying, " Of course, its always good to get two shots at the #1 team in one year. I believe if a few things had changed in the game we could have won but then again we could have lost by worse."

The #6 Texas Longhorns will face the Baylor Bears for the first game under New Coach Frisk.​

2. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Congrats and good Luck, most your team are senoirs so take advantage!

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Thanks Bamaboi, I've got my eyes on the prize but I've got alot to work with to help me get recruits in the future (see below) :)

[​IMG]

4. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

texas is my pipeline now so watch out!!! I just need you to knock off NEB and you to lose somewhere down the line For my outside NC berth..USC...WASH...TEX..NEB must go down!