Frisk's Power Rankings: Week 6

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by Emmdotfrisk, Sep 13, 2011.

1. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

[​IMG]
    FRISK'S POWER RANKINGS
    SEASON 1, WEEK 6
    1. [​IMG] Bengals 5-0 (+0)
    Dalton had a shitty week against the jags, good thing MJD only had 10 yards in the game.
    2. [​IMG] Bucs 4-1 (+0)
    Alex Smith's 400 yards passing wasn't enough to give the 49ers their first win of the season. Lagarette Blount's monster 258 yard day demoralized the 9ers.

3. [​IMG] Steelers 4-1 (+11)
    The Steelers have really turned things around after a big win over the Titans. Rashard Mendenhall, fresh off of injury, carried the team with 176 yards and a TD.

4. [​IMG] Cowboys 3-1 (+7)
    Tony Romo is lighting up opposing defenses and the Cowboys prepare after an early bye week.

5. [​IMG] Falcons 5-0 (+2)
    With Burner Turner back from injury, the Falcons are back on track and better than ever. Turner's big day sent the Packers packing with yet another loss.

6. [​IMG] Dolphins 4-0 (-1)
    The Dolphins continue to dominate defensively. They look to continue their streak after a much needed bye week.

7. [​IMG] Giants 4-1 (+15)
    After a sim loss to the Redskins, the Giants are unbeaten with Jacobs still tearing up the rush game. The Seahawks had no chance stopping Jacobs 187 yard game in week 5.

8. [​IMG] Bears 4-1 (+13)
    MG and the Bears are starting to look where the experts predicted after an embarassing loss to long time foe and sibling GTG. With a huge divisional win over the Lions, the Bears look to be on the round to a playoff berth.

9. [​IMG] Chiefs 4-1 (+6)
    Jamaal Charles is still running wild, if he is stopped, the Chiefs are in trouble because Cassell is taking naps on the sideline.

10. [​IMG] Titans 4-1 (-7)

A tough loss to the Steelers send the Titans plummeting in the polls. CJ continues to lead the league in rushing.

11. [​IMG] Jags 3-2 (-2)

The Jags stand in the polls as the best CPU team thus far. They performed well against the Bengals but when your star RB is held to 10 yards, you can't win games.

12. [​IMG] Eagles 3-2 (0)

The Eagles are playing well for a CPU team, sneaking a win away from the Bills last week. Michael Vick is holding up but not playing well.

13. [​IMG] Cardinals 3-2 (0)

The Cardinals get a close victory over the Vikings, led by a stiff defense holding AP to only 60 yards rushing.

14. [​IMG] Broncos 3-2 (+5)

Owner Yoshi is neglecting his team, surprisingly they are winning games without him, but barely. The sooner he gets back, the better the Broncos will be.

15. [​IMG] Rams 2-2 (+13)

Zikry is back and the Rams have won their last 2. Expect them to make a run for it.

16. [​IMG] Raiders 3-2 (+8)
    The Raiders are a teetering team right now as they suffered a big loss to the Texans last week. McFadden was held in check and they were unable to generate any other O.

17. [​IMG] Redskins 2-2 (-11)
    The Redskins have really took a shit after their big opening victory over the Giants. They have a tough road ahead after their early bye week.

18. [​IMG] Texans 2-3 (+6)

Things are starting to look up for the Texans as their secondary is ball hawking. A huge victory over the Raiders signifies the turning point.

19. [​IMG] Jets 1-1 (-3)
    Owner BG almost called it quits, let's hope he can turn things around, he has a ton of talent out there in New York.

20. [​IMG] Seahawks 2-3 (-16)
    Charlie Whitehurts and the Seahawks show their true colors as they have lost 3 straight.

21. [​IMG] Panthers 2-3 (-3)
    Scam Newton is having a decent season, with a win over the Saints they look to build on that momentum

22. [​IMG] Colts 2-3 (-14)
    The Colts are on a downward spiral losing 3 straight games. With a game vs the bengals coming up, they hope to get the monkey off their back.

23. [​IMG] Vikings 2-3 (-3)
    AP is struggling and so is newly acquired Donovan McNabb. If the Vikes can put together some offense they will be in good shape.

24. [​IMG] Ravens 1-3 (+7)

With the Steelers and Bengals playing well the Ravens are in trouble. They have a huge game against the Texans this week that they need to win.

25. [​IMG] Chargers 1-4 (-15)
    The Chargers lost a heartbreaker to the Chargers last week despite Cason's 2 Int's.
    26. [​IMG] Saints 1 -4 (-1)
    The Saints are right on the verge of making a run. A couple close games should give them the motivation to come out on top in the next few.

27. [​IMG] Lions 1-4 (-10)
    With Owner RedWings gone on vacation, the Lions have really struggled to win some games. Now that he is back they will need to rekindle their gameplan.​

28. [​IMG] Patriots 1-4 (-1)
    Finally the Patriots are losing games.

29. [​IMG] Browns 0-4 (+3)
    It's only a matter of time when Ryty turns this organization around. It should be soon.​

30. [​IMG] 49ers 0-5 (-4)
    The 49ers are playing terrible right now. No defense, no offense, now wins.

31. [​IMG] Packers 0-5 (-2)
    Who would have thought last years superbowl champs would be down in the dumps?
    32. [​IMG]Bills 0-2 (0)
    New Owner H22 takes over a weak and unmotivated team. Expect things to turn around quick for the bills.​

• Like Like x 5
  2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Love this

• Like Like x 1
  3. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Swag ^10 brotha.

4. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

lol its funny I am 5-0 and have no one on the pro-bowl list currently. Wonder what that says about me.

Overrated?

5. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Lol for some reason you are so low on the polls too

6. thebouncer24

thebouncer24 Cheese Like MG

man steelers beat me and they jump up 11 spots.. shows you how elite titans are becoming haha

7. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Then I lose to jax, so it shows more of how the steelersare sucking. And If we beat you.....LOL

8. thebouncer24

thebouncer24 Cheese Like MG

hey i beat JAX lol

9. zf10

zf10 Walk On

Yea its kinda weird... GTG is 5 and Im 2 but he beat me pretty easily in week 2

10. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

lol I don't mind any of it I think its funny.. its like league manager has a grudge against me.

Keeps me flying under the radar ;)

11. zf10

zf10 Walk On

haha maybe with them...... I see you tho...... Handed me a smooth beating