FRISK'S WEEKLY BOLD PREDICTIONS (Week 1)

Discussion in 'Graveyard Shift' started by Emmdotfrisk, Aug 26, 2013.

1. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

[​IMG]
    Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the first edition of Frisk's bold predictions! First off, its a pleasure to be back in the saddle, good luck to everyone and remember, don't get your feelings hurt...

[​IMG]
    Tonight marks the kickoff of the inaugural season of the Graveyard Shift, but while the league may be new, we have some familiar faces in the crowd... First off, BK I'll be 150% suprised and owe you some serious swag if you don't end up A) Trading away all your good players for draft picks B) Dealing Russell Wilson because you get "bored" of him and C) Run the read option 50% of the time. The chips are against you, but hey I'm cheering you on bud.

[​IMG]

Next on the docket it is the return of Cimmy24. I've known Cimmy quite awhile now and I can say with certainty that he will piss someone off. He will have the worst connection on earth. And he will probably win a Super Bowl with the Ravens.

[​IMG]

Speaking off pissing someone off... _MG_ and G_T_G are still so pissed about the Shaun Mason investigation about them being the same person, they decided to give a big giant middle finger to the TSO Staff and do a podcast together. HOLY SHIT! The first time ever, both chatting it up like they are brothers, oh yeah....they are.

[​IMG]

My boy cadepetty247 is also full of certainties that I wouldn't even venture to call them predictions, but rather in due timers. When Cade isn't in the gym, he is talking, sounding like a real hick...but don't be fooled, he looks like some dude from California. It's so weird I'm starting to question whether it is really him on Facebook. Speaking of really him, will CP and kaustin make a comeback to TSO?!?! Doubt it, we are on to you Mr. Petty.

[​IMG]

Now for our fearless, new, leader Ry. Ry has gone on the record stating that he in fact does have a voice, so I have to think of a new thing to take jabs at him on. Only time will tell. I predict that Ry will flip a lid and boot someone right out of the league, with fury.

[​IMG]

Moving on down the list.... controllerabuser he has his Vikings and AP, but if you know CA like I do...you know he won't be there for long. As soon as the vikings suck, and CA falls in love with another team, he will be bartering and trading to take the reigns at another franchise. Let's call a spade a spade and prepare for a team switch from CA within the first 3 seasons.

[​IMG]

So its been brought to my attention that some late HK members have left and jumped to the TMFL....I predict that one will come crawling back because they know how awesome we are. It's ok guys, like Kanye says everyone is calling us the shit.......and the urine, nah, na-na, nah, nah....

[​IMG]

Lastly, who will be the first team to switch to a new city, and which city will it be? Someone is going to get trigger happy and pack up their bags and head for LA.....if it were my guess I would guess redwings8831 who will also find a way to gut his team of his good players (aka Calvin Johnson) just because he feels like it.

[​IMG]

Well that about does this weeks BOLD PREDICTIONS. Check back weekly for more upcoming news as I gaze into my crystal ball.

• Like Like x 12
  2. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Lmao at the Teo pic

3. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Damn. Now that's some funny content

4. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

HAHAHA DAMN YOU FRISK!!!!! Very Bold but spot on predictions.

5. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

I was thinking more like Florida, so get me a job at EA damnit so I can hang with NFL stars like Russel and Kap.. Ill fit right in

6. pitt4life21

pitt4life21 RTJR!

lol teo topic

7. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Bold Prediction: I play cpu bengals more than the user bengals :D

I'll run the read option 75 percent of the time. But I won't trade away wilson ;)

8. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

[​IMG]

Lmao, great job man. You still won't improve on your 1-100 record against me, but hey....I look forward to the attempts.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Hahaha, glad to have you back.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

What is going on with my twitter feed?!?!? I've been hacked. Shaun Mason

upload_2013-8-28_19-45-1.png

• Like Like x 4
  11. Diddy81