FROM NOW ON - EVERYONE READ (OTHER FORUMS)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, May 7, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

FROM NOW ON - EVERYONE READ (OTHER FORUMS)

IF YOU ARE NOT IN ANOTHER MADDEN LEAGUE, THEN STAY OUT OF THEIR FORUMS. KEEP YOUR NOSE ON YOUR FACE. THESE ISSUES THAT KEEP CREEPING UP WITH MEGA IS ON MY LAST NERVE. THEY DONT BUG US, I'VE GOT A LONG STANDING FRIENDSHIP WITH MAGS, AND WE DONT NEED ANY OTHER ISSUES. STAY OUT OF THEIR FORUMS UNLESS YOU PLAY THERE.

THANK YOU (y)

2. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Yea, I could see how that would cause a problem. To an extent, if people are posting their 2 cents in those threads, it could be seen as trolling...

Makes you feel any better, I haven't even visited another league that I wasn't in, nor have been tempted to.

3. Big D

Big D Walk On

Just to let everybody know what the issue was:

I was browsing the TF leagues and came to MEGA....and noticed some disturbing posts that included some homophobic epithets that some guys were making. These guys apparently have known eachother a long time.....so I probably shouldn't have interjected. But even tho I've known Nate for a while, if i called him something rascist on here I'm sure that would piss some people off.

Anyways, this is my fault, I shouldn't have replied on their boards. However, I refuse to be part of a group that finds those things acceptable. From what I know (and the convos I've had with Nate) this league does not....and TF as a whole doesn't condone those things.

So I apologize for not handling this the correct way. There are just a few things that royally set me off.....and racial, homophobic, or biggoted posts are one of them.

4. VishaL

VishaL OMFL Eagles / PMFL Seahawks

Right ON Dunlap , on another note i really REALLY miss the Big D and Chiefsman(winny) Podcast, i was gonna try it myself but lets just say the attempt was a monumental fail.

5. scarface

scarface Walk On

Thanks Nate, (y)