From the Desk of the GM of the St. Louis Rams...

Discussion in 'Team Management' started by OMlawdog, Dec 3, 2012.

1. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

After doing this after learning of the salary cap glitch Coach OMlawdog reacted like this guy did:

But since his unsuccessful attempt to become the first person to off himself over an EA bug, Coach OMlawdog has rallied on the back of his four picks in the top 62 picks in the draft.

The Rams drafting 16, 30, 42, and 62 have reinvigorated the GM, and with scouting tonight, the Rams GM is letting all teams know that he is open to moving up and down the draft board.

Anyone looking to move up to the middle of the first round, let me know. Anyone in the top half of the draft looking to move up from the top of the 2nd round, give me a call.

If you thought you received random text messages from a South Alabama telephone number last draft, get ready to get random texts like this "So whats its gonna take for me to get into your spot" or "My Johnson needs some company, so just tell me how much its going to cost me" or my favorite, "We both know this is going to happen, lets stop pretending its not and just do it already".

So to everyone in the league, put your phone on silent when you go to bed, make sure you have my number saved as "Nerd in my league that cheats" so when I send you a 2:00 am text that reads, "have you given more thought about my offer?" You won't spend the next two days explaining that this was a text from a guy in his mid 30's with three kids, that is basically a gaming legend.

Im not letting the cap crap get me down. I want deals, and I want them now. Guard your phones and guard your grills gentleman. This means you:

biggcoug65
    BobJr
    NeuroticTruth
    SteamboatReb
    majesty95
    pitt4life21
    BG
    controllerabuser
    Cole Copeland
    BigSmooth33
    Papa Perry
    KnightNoles
    ryty32
    Diddy81
    _MG_
    thegman2.0
    redwings8831
    thirdalarm
    Jshaver
    cadepetty247
    ChaoticUT
    HAL9100
    Cimmy24
    woodsmall
    OnIowa
    DrunkenSoldier
    thebouncer24
    ChildPlease9
    uagrad90

• Like Like x 7
  2. thebouncer24

thebouncer24 Cheese Like MG

everyone should deny deny deny..if this guy gets 100 picks like he did in season 1 I will lose my mind

• Like Like x 1
  3. OMlawdog

The Rams are excited to announce the signing of Cameron Jordan last year's star from the New Orleans Saints to a bargain of 4 years and 15.6 million dollars and only a 4 million dollar bonus.

His signing gives the Rams added depth on an already deep DL, and allows Jalen Young to play inside a little more often.

4. DC

DC Shake n Bake

I will not trade with you on grounds that yiu did not add me to your tag list. You racist bastard!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. OMlawdog

The rams have landed several players in free agency while keeping some cap flexibility:

Ahmad Bradshaw - big power back that will replace Steven Jackson.

Sean Lee - best young MLB on the free agent market. Will be an instant starter and will allow us to give Marlon Brown a rest.

Titus Young - electrifying WR that will play in the slot and at times on the outside. Just another big time weapon for Bradford.

Sedrick Ellis - this big DT came home and will provide stability at the DL.

Jake Locker - this was a key signing for the Rams who wanted to have a solid backup as well as a potential replacement for Bradford assuming he leaves in free agency.

6. thirdalarm

thirdalarm Walk On

so when I send you a 2:00 am text that reads, "have you given more thought about my offer?" You won't spend the next two days explaining that this was a text from a guy in his mid 30's with three kids, that is basically a gaming legend.

That is right up there with a txt conversation from "Big Coug" that reads..."Hey what time do you want to get in on?"
    "lets do it before my wife gets home from work"
    "Ok sounds good, take it easy on me this time"

• Like Like x 2
  7. biggcoug65

biggcoug65 49er for Life

This text between us would be even better if you had my contact saved in your phone as Big Coug... then your wife would be thinking you are fooling around with a larger older woman

• Like Like x 3