Frosh Watch

Discussion in 'After Midnight' started by Wyrmreaver, Aug 17, 2013.

1. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Now that we are in season 2, are there any freshman on your team that could make an early impact?

2. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Baylor is in the midst of a youth movement!

HB Troy Foster is a load at 6-3, 231 pounds. This true frosh is the #2 HB and will get plenty of looks when Seastrunk is tired.
    WR Robbie Rhodes sits at #2 on the depth chart. This RS freshman is a solid player who the coaches expect to catch a lot of balls
    OLB Andre Vincent is a true frosh starter on defense. This dynamic athlete will need to play like an upperclassmen if Baylor wants a shot at a Big XII title
    SS Kenny Anderson is another true freshman starter on D. Anderson is a solid player who the team expects to make big plays right away

3. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

I don't think I having Freshman starting this year besides my FB. I'll take a closer look and edit this with any players contributing

4. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

USC has a few freshmen expected to get significant playing time...

HB Ty Isaacs - a physical freak at 6'2" 224lbs with 95 speed, 95 agility/acceleration, he will split time with senior DJ Morgan to start but Coach Dru has a man crush on the kid so if he plays well he may end up starting.

G Jacob Moore - competing for one of the starting spots but likely the swing G.

SS John Smith - the team is tinkering with the idea of running a hybrid scheme. If they do this true fresh will be starting.

5. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  6. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

It's like a disease in AM. I feel dirty enough running a spread offense :)

7. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

I figure if its allowed......:)

8. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

C - Jason Holmes. This guy sucks, 76 pass block, 75 run block, 70 impact block. We figured putting him in the middle of the line would be best as he won't screw up too much in pass protection, and won't be used as a pulling guard.

CB - Michael Monroe. We're very lucky we got him, because our defensive backfield would've been a mess. 79 overall with great play recognition and zone cover skills.

9. SatansAngel1104

SatansAngel1104 Walk On

WR - Jon Gonzalez - The heir slot receiver.

DB - Andrew Chase
    DB - Donald Lawrence
    FS - John Burke

10. Boom29

Boom29 Walk On

SMU - Freshmen to Watch

SS Courtney Johnson

Courtney is a former High School All-American basketball player, who chose SMU in large part due to being allowed to play both sports. He will be taking over the starting #1 SS position in SMU's 4-2-5. Courtney is a good athlete (88 SPD, 86 AGI/ACC) with great range (76 ZCV, 89 Jmp) and is a surprisingly good tackler for his size (82 TAK, 76 HP). He will need to improve the mental aspects of the position, but his playmaking ability is too much to keep him off the field.

WRs Dusty Turner & Kevin Thomas
    Dusty and Kevin come in as replacements for departed thousand-yard receivers Der'rikk Thompson and Jeremy Johnson. While Dusty brings great athleticism (93 SPD, 90 ACC) and outstanding route running (89 RtR) to the equation, Kevin catches just about everything thrown his way (82 CTH, 80 CIT, 80 RtR). With SMU's offense, look for both to see the field and get plenty of chances to shine.

11. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

All my guys were freshmen last year... so...