FSU 2010 Recruiting Class

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by JOEDESIGNS, Oct 29, 2009.

1. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

FSU 2010 Recruiting Class

We're halfway home and FSU's 2010 class is gonna be a good one.

Josh Hayes :5stars: This pocket passing QB is excited about coming to FSU. "Watching Ponder really helped me with my decision. "He told me about how great it was being an FSU QB. Can't wait to get on the field."

James Stewart :4stars: The WR out of south georgia is looking to make immediate impact. "Coach Amp talked to me about starting early, so I guess we wait and see."

Landon Smith :4stars: Once thought a lock for the terps, this hard hitting running back knocked down the speculation. "I'm wearing Garnet and Gold." Alot of boos in his highschool lunchroom, we're sure there was cheering farther south.

Damon Jones :4stars: OLB from Miami Springs was quoted saying "I don't like hurricane weather."

Geoffrey Harrel :4stars: Another safety from South Florida. So this is why Coach Amp likes the state.

Joel Jones :4stars: He has plenty of power for punting, God knows FSU needed a good one.

Spencer Bell :4stars: After FSU's kicker has been hit or miss all season, look for spencer to replace him as hit.

David Chavez :4stars: Hard hitting corner out of Fort Myers pulls the trigger for FSU. "Head hunter in Garnet and Gold."

Bryan Jackson :3stars: This run stopper is all smiles. "FSU builds LB's." We concur Bryan.

2. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

New Recruits.