FSU 2013 Game Recaps

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by JOEDESIGNS, Feb 22, 2010.

1. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

FSU 2013 Game Recaps

Follow FSU as they look for their next ACC title and first National Championship.

2. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Say huh?

3. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

-Tallahassee, Fl

USC comes into Tallahassee looking for blood and they almost find it. In the first quater, USC's Barkley came out throwing against FSU and connected almost immediately with Brown for a 38 yard TD pass. USC would hold FSU scoreless through the first.

FSU came out flat yet again in the second quater, USC continued with their passing attack to make it 14-0. FSU would finally get on the board after Chris Thompsons 8 yard run to bring the Noles within 7. USC came right back out to go up by 14 again after Sullivan would scamper for another 72 yard score. With less than a minute left in the second, FSU's Nick Cox punched it in to bring the Noles within 7 yet again. FSU would get a pick and with five seconds left Bell would hit a 29 yarder to bring the Noles within 4.

At halftime, Lane Kiffin sealed USC's fate. "I guarantee we walk out of Tallahassee and Doak with this win. My kids are pumped and we've got Josh Hayes rattled. The kid looks like Tebow at the NFL combine. This was immediately played on Doaks screen. Josh Hayes happened to be back on the field.

Josh Hayes came out throwing in the third but the Noles couldn't find the endzone and USC went back ahead with another TD strike from Barkley.

It might have been USC for three quaters, but it was all FSU in the fourth as the Noles put on a furious rally as Hayes and Prior would both run for TD's. USC had one last shot to put away FSU but Greg Reid wouldn't let that happen as he exploded on Brown causing the fumble. The Noles would push it into field goal range to go up by 5. Barkely would be sacked on 4th and 3 and the Noles survive 33-28.

4. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

I was referring to before alot of you got here. Please delete the BIG writing. No offense, but I'm trying to keep this post clean. Thanks man!

5. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

-Norman, Oklahoma

FSU can't get it together until the second half and fall to the sooners 45-31. Josh Hayes was rattled, and rattled all day. Completing just 8 of 22 passes, FSU's rally happens too late. Chris Thompson was the FSU player of the game going for 157 yards on just 8 carries. The Noles now start ACC play as they travel to Boston College. Expect FSU to come out swinging.