1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

FSU CLEMSON DISCONNECT

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by JOEDESIGNS, Feb 4, 2010.

1. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

FSU CLEMSON DISCONNECT

My internet went out for half an hour. No score, 1st quater with 5:13 left. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up before I started again.

2. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

The internet going out isn't a reason to restart. You can always finish the game and update it when it's back (especially if it's only out for half an hour).

3. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

Thanks for making me feel like a moron. :D

4. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

So what happened Amp? You got a message that you disconnected from XBL so you exited the game / shut it off?

5. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

Nope, my laptop icon went from internet to local connection only, a quick second later the DISCONNECTED FROM XBOX LIVE button beeped in at the bottom of my screen. I paused the game and hit my glowing green button, and there was the option to connect to XBOX LIVE. I hit it and it said unable to connect.

I went and turned my router off in an attempt to let it reset, and got nothing. So I turned it off because (1) I was still in the first quater (2) there was no score (3) didn't have a damn clue as what to do next. Internet was up a half hour later, I posted here, then started it again. Was I wrong in my thought process? Please tell me I didn't F*&K myself again. I really thought I was doing right.