FSU Costly Great Escape

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by kinqskid, Jun 6, 2011.

1. kinqskid

kinqskid Walk On

FSU only lost to 1 opponent last season, unfortuantly it was twice to the 2 time defending champion Oregon Ducks. Once in the regular season and the other in the National Championship Game. With those losses FSU Coach needed to make drastic changes to go to the next level. The aftermath of his wrath were the offensive and defensive coaches fired at seasons end.

Great expectations were ahead for their final season of NCAA 11, but they ran into a major speedbump in the likes of UCLA. The talented Bruins freshman RB ran for 187 yards on 24 carries as UCLA jumped out to a 20-10 lead at the half. To add onto of FSU frustrations their starting QB was injured in the 2nd QTR for 3 weeks, which meant SOPH Ali Kidd had to try a mount a comeback with an unfamiliar playbook. FSU eventually pecked away at the lead as their defense applied pressure to UCLA offense. Although it didn't result in any turnovers, as they lead every team last year with a plus 34 turnover ratio, they harassed the Bruins into rushed throws and tiimly sacks to allow Kidd and the offense to finally find the endzone enroute to a 24-20 thriling comeback victory.

Next for the wounded FSU is their title rematch with Oregon, although their are rumors that Kinqskid is looking for another offensive gameplan because he wasn't pleased with their 19 carries for 34 total yards rushing...

2. ctvolfan

ctvolfan Vol for Life!!

If Oregon plays like they did against OSU then you should have no problem.

3. kinqskid

kinqskid Walk On

Naw Im down.. my starting QB is hurt and I gotta find a new PB, so right now my.team just threading water..lol