FSU "CURRENT STATE"

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by JOEDESIGNS, Oct 2, 2009.

1. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

FSU "CURRENT STATE"

So I was on a Seminole website and came across this.

Before the USF game the players were waiting for Bowden to come down and give his pre-game “motivational†speech, but he never showed up because he was in his office hamming it up with some friends from Alabama.

When Bobby did not come down to “inspire and motivate†the players, Jimbo Fisher started to give the pre-game speech, but was quickly drowned out and confronted by Amato, because as the Executive Head Coach, Amato felt it was his right to give the speech and because he did not want Jimbo to give it.

As the players watched this confrontation in horror, they did not know what to do. It was then decided to just take the field without any pre-game speech from any coach, and the players casually strolled out through the tunnel out onto the field.

So, here are some of the signs you may see on gameday

dEmand
    FiSher’s
    Promotion
    Now

bowdEn
    pleaSe
    steP
    dowN

GT game is rumored to be on ABC, sign I will have at game
    Amato,
    Bowden,
    Can you please leave?

I'm pissed. I'm to the point of hating the man who built FSU, and now is tearing it down while trying with no avail to catch JoPa. NCAA please take his 14 wins so we can be done with this.

2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

I sadly agree with you.... Amato is a joke right now

3. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

The program is a joke right now. Currently there are 3 who have taken back their commit. I can't wait until the GT game. Hopefully everyone is as mad as I am.

4. KnightNoles

Yea man I know all about it... have you checked out tomahawknation.com I love the site

5. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

I stay on TN. They have great info and it's all free.

6. CaddilacRockBox

CaddilacRockBox 3 Star Recruit

I feel badly for FSU. Rough shit, man. I have a lot more respect for FSU than I do Florida, because even when we were in the Big East, FSU still played us every year.

7. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I have a question for Seminole Nation:

According to popular belief, Jimbo Fisher is running the show there and has been for a year + now. If that's the case, why aren't you guys trying to run Jimbo out of town with Bowden and Amato? Wouldn't he be just as responsible for the lackluster play? Aren't there more attractive candidates for that gig by the way? Charlie Strong maybe? Chris Peterson if you can get him away from Boise? Why Jimbo Fisher? Just curious.

8. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Don't you dare mention Charlie Strong going to FSU!!!! That would be just about as bad as Urban going to ND.

9. KnightNoles

Because he doesnt have complete control and say what the team does. Even though he is head coach in waiting he doesnt have a title, Bobby, Mickey, Chuck then him. Bobby head coach, Mickey Executive, Chuck Executive, Jimbo offensive coordinator.

Thats why they are trying to get a deal done for him for 5 years and give him control even if Bowden stays around.

10. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

Chris Peterson is my Head Coaching Dream. He's 34-3 at Boise. Chris Peterson would freaking kill at FSU.

11. KnightNoles

man i dont know about that..... I really wanna give Jimbo a chance... I mean recruiting classes last 2 years he has pulled what he can. We have 3 coaches plus 1 that are really doing it for us. Jimbo, Dawsey, Trickett, and Coley they have dont well and guess what they are all O coaches and we have put up over 350 yards every game.. Just wait until Jimbo gets a good D coord.. We will get who we want and be top 10 every year then. Just give Jimbo a chance, a lot of people on warchant dont want too but on tomahawknation.com they do.. Ill give Jimbo a 5 year deal compared to what we have gone through the last 9 years or since we won in 1999!!!!!!!!!!