1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

FSU Injury bug

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Kingerock, Oct 12, 2009.

1. Kingerock

Kingerock I'm kinda a big deal...

FSU Injury bug

Just got my starting QB back for the Miami game, much more mobile QB, right handed, pretty excited. He's been out for 4 weeks.

He goes down in the first half of the Miami game. I wont say that injury cost me the game, but...

• QB Manuel - out 1 week (just got back from being out 4 weeks)
    • WR Reed - out 3 weeks (got hurt last week. my #1 receiving threat)
    • CB Allen - out 9 weeks (went down last week too. My nickle back)
    • ROLB Bradham - out 4 weeks (went down 2nd half against Miami. All American)

I think this was just too much to overcome. Water must be too soft in Florida.

2. jfosh

jfosh Super

Wow I've only had one injury this season for more than a couple of quarters. My starting QB went down for 4 weeks (2 weeks left). Knock on wood.

3. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I lost my stud tailback for 3 weeks and my leading receiver is out 6 weeks. But its always hard to overcome a loss to a starting qb.

4. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Did I hurt either of them? :p

5. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Helli knocked the X man out for 11 freakin weaks. We will rally around Fred Alexander and play good football though.