FSU-Miami

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by NYJuggalo45, Mar 17, 2010.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

FSU-Miami

Miami got anally raped....without lube....or a condom....and didn't get dinner before hand.

That is all

2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Boooo.....i thought Ray Wise would be the savior!!!

3. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    damn juggs

4. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

ray wise didn't have a shot in this one. he had 10 sacks, prob 9 of which came in the 1st hald. merih was nice and really toned down the pressure in the 2nd half. play after play after play where literally...wise was sacked before he got to his 2nd step on his drop back. i didnt, but i hope he saved 1 replay in particular where his DE literally came untouched and hit wise almost before he got the snap in shotgun. it was disgusting. and i did everything humanly possible so i dont want to hear it. moved my LT to RT, kept in both my RB and TE, shifted line focus, nothing stopped his DE. he can vouch for it too, it was so bad he even offered to pull the guy. one of those games that really makes you wonder WTF is the point.

5. Merih

Merih XBL Gamertag: Ambasa10

I vouch for it, I started going 3 man lines and swapping defensive ends to see if it helped, but to no avail. I then changed to playing w/ a linebacker and with safeties but they were still getting in there. It was a very tight game despite all of the tomthuggery.

As aggravating as the sack thing was, Juggs will tell you my WR's had their fair share of the dropsies. Especially when my #1 went down.

Also, had to resort to some DB's playing at RB because my starter was knocked out for 3 weeks and my backup for the season. Crazy game.