1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

FSU takes the Orange Bowl.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JOEDESIGNS, May 21, 2009.

1. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

FSU takes the Orange Bowl.

FSU 27 - PITT 14

Raz has a BEAST at RB. This guy is insane. The score doesn't indicate how close the game was. Good game Raz.

2. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

Very good game AMP. Yeah, if there's one thing I learned from this game, it's stick to what I'm good at. Running up the gut works well for me, but you played great D on everything else. Everytime I tried an outside run, I got stuffed. Everytime I passed, I got picked. Great defensive play by AMP.

I think I need to vary up my offense but stick to a running attack. I'm going to work in more varied interior running plays and a bit of option/screen for next year, I think. I can pass vs the CPU, but not so much against users.

Anyways, good fun game, great win by AMP. And it wasn't really that close :D

EDIT: Oh, and I'm looking forward to the fact that they fixed Big East champion bowl allocation so I won't have to face Florida State every year in the Orange Bowl. Razcal fears Florida State.

3. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Nice win AMP, way to rep the ACC.