FSU traveling to the SWAMP

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Urine_Trouble_, Nov 22, 2010.

1. Urine_Trouble_

Urine_Trouble_ Walk On

When is good for you i am available from 6:30 till about 9 pm start time mon-wed unless my wife tells me otherwise :/

2. Urine_Trouble_

Urine_Trouble_ Walk On

3. bdub

bdub Walk On

Go FSU, Lets show what conference really rules Florida.

4. JVrazorback

JVrazorback Walk On

I have my parents in town for the holidays so it will be difficult too schedule a certain time. I will see how things are going this evening after work and contact you.

5. JVrazorback

JVrazorback Walk On

Can you play now?

6. OsirisMonster

OsirisMonster Walk On

He is very responsive to text messages.

7. Urine_Trouble_

Urine_Trouble_ Walk On

shooting for 8:30 is eastern

8. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

How are we doing on this?

9. Urine_Trouble_

Urine_Trouble_ Walk On

FSu has family at his house... tough to get away, never mind getting away and getting away for an hour to play ps3. We are shooting for tonight, if we don't hook up I guess it will be a sim.

10. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

OK then. I'll advance tonight late, or as soon as I see this one has been played. Or, I could put FSU on auto at 9 or so, since he's the one less available. I don't think he'll object. Let me know.

11. Urine_Trouble_

Urine_Trouble_ Walk On

either way. If you want to sim and let the coins fall where they fall to sped p the process. Im cool with whatever you guys want to do.

12. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Honestly, UT seems more available. I completely understand why JV is having trouble getting this in, but it seems as if the right move is to put FSU on auto if it gets to this evening. UT, could you play this evening if I do this? We all need a break from the game, but I'd like to get the advance done before the holiday, so that break doesn't get to be too long. You OK with a solution that involves an advance tonight one way or another?

13. Urine_Trouble_

Urine_Trouble_ Walk On

yes sir. Just so you know if it is a complete sim, that to me is like a user game... 50/50 which as I said before is fine by me

14. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

OK then. Try to get with JV, and if we can't get it in, let me know ... say 8pm-ish est ... and we'll do whatever you want at that time. Cool?

15. Urine_Trouble_

Urine_Trouble_ Walk On

hey I got wifes family over too. Going for me to hog the TV and some of the cousins are already talking trash about fifa...

Not going to work out for us this week. Too much going on... sucks cause this game has a little (an outside chance for both of us) national title implications

16. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

It's been days, so we gotta move. I can't see holding things up without any real knowledge of when this might go down. If we had a plan, I might wait, but without one, we're moving. Sorry for the inconvenience, but you have until 10 to play the CPU (or to begin that game - I'll wait) or I sim it and move on. I think you're OK with that, but I wanted to say it specifically, so there's no miscommunication. Good luck either way.

17. JVrazorback

JVrazorback Walk On

Sorry i could not get this game in. It has been difficult with my family in town. All 4 of my tvs are being used.

18. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Both of you guys were pretty straight about the difficulties from the start, so there's no issue. I just wish it coulda gone differently, that's all.