FSU UF Game Updates

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by JOEDESIGNS, Nov 5, 2009.

1. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

FSU UF Game Updates

End of 1st No Score

2. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

Ponder out of game in 2nd

3. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

FSU Scores 1st 7-0 in 2nd

4. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

UF takes it back to the house 7-7

5. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

FSU takes the lead 14-7

6. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

end of half FSU 14 UF 7

7. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

14-14 end of third

8. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

A defensive struggle. Thanks for the updates Amp.

3:09 - Final?

9. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Here is how the rest went.

AMP drives but is picked on my 5. My drive can't convert a first down, punt to him. Long drive for only having half the field to go, my defense holds him to a field goal with a minute to go, 17-14 Noles, Gators have no timeouts left.

Short kickoff fielded by Aaron Hernandez (#2 TE in the nation). Stopped at about my own 45. A little under a minute to go, no timeouts, short field to get into field goal position. Fast forward to 3rd and 10 after two incompletions, 0:40 to go. Brantley steps up in the pocket and sees a guy. Risky throw because a safety was back there, but the safety moves up for some reason leaving Lawrence wide open deep. He pulls it in for the go-ahead touchdown.

FSU gets the ball back with timeouts and moves the ball to around midfield before being intercepted with approx. 10 seconds left. The guy who intercepted it goes to the ground, and the Gators take a knee and get the FUCK out of Tallahassee after stealing one, 21-17 your final. Gators bus is pelted with eggs and tomatoes on the way back to Gainesville.

10. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Aaaaaand I completely forgot about saving pics and videos due to the excitement. FUCK. Would have been a good article. You'll get a good one out of me for the SEC Championship.

11. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Also, great game as always AMP. Your d was real stingy today. My guys could NOT block yours and the running game never got going, and Brantley never was able to get comfortable in the pocket until the very end of the third quarter.

12. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

Wow, another great game.

Tough one Amp. Good luck in the ACC Championship game.

13. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

It was a really great game. That's my new defense. Today was the first day I tried it. I've been recruiting for the positions needed to run it next season. So hopefully I've found something that works. Didn't mean to take off on ya, had to go out with the wife.

14. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

I've seen my safeties do this from time to time and it annoys the hell out of me. It usually seems to happen to me at the back of the end zone. The QB will throw a fade to the corner. My safety will be back there. I don't want to user control him as I will most likely take him out of position so I let the CPU do its thing. The safety will take a couple of steps forward and let the guy catch it for a TD.

Frustrating to say the least!

15. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

I think my guy still catches it and is in field goal range regardless, but who knows -- if the safety doesn't come forward, he could have maybe made a play on the ball. If it was me, controller = destroyed.

16. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

You could have assisted me with maybe breaking a few FSU player legs or something

17. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Knocked Ponder out of the game, knocked his HB Thompson out for a few plays, but nothing major.