1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

FSU @ UF

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by GoGators, Aug 29, 2009.

1. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

FSU @ UF

Yo, when can you play? I have a big exam Monday from 12-3 EST. Maybe 4 or 5 EST Monday???

2. lilmaggie

lilmaggie Rocky Top Tennessee

Lb fitted where are you................Big game!!!!!! Don't let Gators play the CPU. I am still gonna try to advance tomorrow night, so reply with a game time.

3. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

4 or 5 can be possible. its 11 pacific now and im goin to lunch, but after i should be home. i work in the music industry on the side so its hard to schedule games for sure, but i should be ok @ that time. if not sometime a lil later today (mon)

4. GoGators

I'm getting online now and I'll send you a friend request.

If we can't get it in today, I can tomorrow morning. I can't tonight though because I have my fantasy football draft.

5. lilmaggie

lilmaggie Rocky Top Tennessee

You guys need to let us know when your gonna play......

6. GoGators

He said 4-5 and wasn't on. I was on. What more would you like me to do?

I can play tomorrow but I have my Madden game at 1 pm EST.

I'd prefer to have a set kickoff time rather than a window but I can't set it myself.

7. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

i didnt say for sure, i said ill try an it should be fine. when i got on, u were off for 22 mins and i was on basically for rest of the evening. u had a fantasy draft tonight, thats not my fault. its hard to set a perfect time, this is real life. i sent u a message on xbox live wit my # so u can text me when u get on. so when ur on text me and we will set it up.