1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

FSU v Nebraska

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by fsuprime, Aug 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fsuprime

fsuprime Definitely Maybe

FSU v Nebraska week 4

Hey man when would u like to play? I have class from 11-5pm tomorrow and a game scheduled for 1030est already but im free any time before or after that...also im free tonight if we advance.

2. spliff616

spliff616 Walk On

I should be able to get one in before your other game tomorrow. Should we aim for 7:30pm EST tomorrow? I don't foresee any problems but if I get stuck at work late, I'll let you know as soon as I can.

3. fsuprime

sounds good

4. spliff616

spliff616 Walk On

I guess all of this is contingent on the advance happening. I haven't been on to check but I believe we are still waiting on one game before the advance. So, I say we still aim for this time but if the advance doesn't happen until later I'm not sure I'll be able to play tonight.

5. fsuprime

yea np

6. fsuprime

looks like 730 is out, im good pretty much all day tomorrow if we advance, ill let u know, gonna watch some netflix tv episodes.

7. spliff616

spliff616 Walk On

Yeah it's looking like tomorrow. I'll be off work around 6pm CST. After that should be good to go.

8. spliff616

spliff616 Walk On

If we do advance tonight and you're free, we're going to have to get the game in before 8pm CST because I got a fantasy draft at that time.

9. fsuprime

true, im not holding my breath but ill be around

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.