fsu vs. the u

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BDSDIGITAL, Oct 4, 2009.

1. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

fsu vs. the u

I guess I missed you tonight. Can you play tomorrow? I can play before 1pm and then after 4 for the most part.

2. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

i can play tommorow during the day but i sat an waited for you last night and u jus signed off, what happened?

3. BDSDIGITAL

I invited you to a game and you never responded so I went to bed. It was too late for me anyway. I can't play during the day. I can kick off between 7-10 any night this week. Or around 5 anytime this week. How long do we have to get this game in?

4. BDSDIGITAL

You were inviting me to a game while I was playing another one, then I invited you to a game when I was done and you didn't respond so I signed off. I work during the day so I can't play during the day. I can play between 7p-10p eastern any night this week. Or He'll have to sim it.

5. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

i should be good @ 4 west coast. and i never recieved an invite from you

6. BDSDIGITAL

Maybe you stepped away for a few minutes and it expired or something. Who knows. I should be on at 7 eastern. Give me a minute if I'm not. If I can't get on tonight I'll be sure to let you know before 7 for sure. But I should be good to go.