1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

fsu vs. the u

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BDSDIGITAL, Oct 4, 2009.

1. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

fsu vs. the u

I guess I missed you tonight. Can you play tomorrow? I can play before 1pm and then after 4 for the most part.

2. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

i can play tommorow during the day but i sat an waited for you last night and u jus signed off, what happened?

3. BDSDIGITAL

I invited you to a game and you never responded so I went to bed. It was too late for me anyway. I can't play during the day. I can kick off between 7-10 any night this week. Or around 5 anytime this week. How long do we have to get this game in?

4. BDSDIGITAL

You were inviting me to a game while I was playing another one, then I invited you to a game when I was done and you didn't respond so I signed off. I work during the day so I can't play during the day. I can play between 7p-10p eastern any night this week. Or He'll have to sim it.

5. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

i should be good @ 4 west coast. and i never recieved an invite from you

6. BDSDIGITAL

Maybe you stepped away for a few minutes and it expired or something. Who knows. I should be on at 7 eastern. Give me a minute if I'm not. If I can't get on tonight I'll be sure to let you know before 7 for sure. But I should be good to go.