FSU vs UM

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mbmonk, Aug 8, 2010.

1. mbmonk

mbmonk Walk On

FSU vs UM

I am available tonight after 9pm eastern. So if Archie advances tonight I am available. How 'bout it?

2. JustASample

JustASample Walk On

The advance already happened 2days ago and i've been waiting to whip your butt ever since.... After 9 is fine with me.. That's always a good time to open a can of whip ass on a rival

3. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

when the heck is EA gonna let visitors watch these games?

Prediction:
    Miami - 42
    FSU - 10

4. JustASample

JustASample Walk On

LMAO at that prediction! You should never ever gamble in your life! Then again i wouldn't mind having you washing my windshield

5. mbmonk

mbmonk Walk On

That prediction is pretty laughable. Do you really think he is going to score 10 points on my defense. More like 3... :p

Sorry about being behind schedule. I have had visitors and family in town all weekend so it's been pretty busy around my house. Regardless sorry for keeping you waiting. Someone shouldn't have to wait two days to get an ass whoopin'.

6. JustASample

JustASample Walk On

my mom actually came in town Weds, so my house has been the same. I hope i can find a way to get on at 9 as the game is in the living room and that's where they are. Maybe i'll send them to dinner as i'll pay $100 to kick you square in the nuts!

7. mbmonk

mbmonk Walk On

Is 7pm or 8pm better for you?

8. JustASample

JustASample Walk On

the sooner the better... they are not here right now but they will be comming soon.. they can't kick me off if i'm already on ;-)

9. mbmonk

mbmonk Walk On

7pm then lets do this. :)

10. JustASample

JustASample Walk On

IT'S ON!

11. vatechhokie01

def lookin forward to hearing about this one.

12. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

I am going with the Seminoles here, why because hokie nuts wants Miami. Its purely that, nothing with either of you two playing. Good luck, and if your losing, just quit and try again, seems to be the thing to do around here :)jk

13. vatechhokie01

zing! love it. carolina...u cheater.

14. vatechhokie01

Holy. Crap. I meant FSU 42-10. I did.

15. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

Miami had a hard time finding the endzone because they probably snorted up the goal line at halftime.

16. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

FSU should have to forfeit this W for playing recently kicked off player Jarmon Fortson. You cheatin son of a bitch. Did you also have Peter Warrick returning kicks?

17. vatechhokie01

lmao. i almost said the same thing. hows that feel miami? did fortson have an all orange uniform on and that was confusing? hilarious. but then again, if fsu was to play "legit," would he have any receivers to play with? miami, with all that corruption i have a crazy idea you've prob never thought about before... you should have just riled up a couple of your guys to take their helmets off and start jacking people in a mass brawl in the middle of the field.

stats were actually pretty darn close. looks like fsu ate you alive on the 3rd down conversions.

one other note, looks like these user games have a crazy lower number of plays huh?

18. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Asshole, you better make sure your mouth ain't writing checks your team can't cash!

19. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

You know what you get when you drag a thousand dollars on a fishing line through a housing project? A Miami recruit

20. JustASample

JustASample Walk On

Miami was waaaaaay off this game from Snorting up the goalline.. It made it impossible for them to cross it... The other half of the team was busy breaking into our bus... Damn thugs!

Not much i can say about this game.. We just had Miami's number. I was able to throw and run very well.. We jumped out and really never looked back

21. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

How many people are done with this week now? I haven't logged on today.

22. vatechhokie01

well miss st is playing his game tomorrow night so we know at least until then.

23. mbmonk

mbmonk Walk On

Yea. Man it was pretty rough. I won't talk specifics about his gameplay because it would be a bit unfair for VaTech to have inside scouting information :). But I will say this. It boiled down to 2 things for me on defense. My Dline got their ass kicked in the run game and got no pass rush pressure, and my DB's didn't win their matchups.

That fucker pissed in my Cheerios again when after losing I looked at recruting and a guy that was a soft commit to me, turned into a hard commit to FSU.....

Damn good thing the Hall Of Fame game is on tonight or it would have been a total wash for me.

24. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

There were alot of guys with ankle bracelets playing in that game.

25. mbmonk

mbmonk Walk On

Forgot to mention one thing...

Justa, great game and you deserved that win. Thanks for not running up the score.

Hopefully I will see you again in the ACC championship game. Because nobody believes VT is going to be in there right?.... :p