1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

FSU vs VaTech

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Kingerock, Nov 14, 2009.

1. Kingerock

Kingerock I'm kinda a big deal...

FSU vs VaTech

It was a disconnect in OT with FSU up by 3. What a deflating feeling. But we were able to re-connect and get an overtime result with the FSU defense stopping VaTech on their final drive with a sack on 3rd down to force a 4th and long out of FG range and an incomplete pass on 4th down for the win.

Big game defensively for us, with lots of front 4/front 7 pressure. I wanted to force JuJu to beat us with quick decision making and leave him no time in the pocket. I was confident in my LBs if he decided to go run first. It paid off in the end keeping us in the game and forcing 7 sacks.

None of these stats will reflect in the outcome because of the sim, but it was a great game and lots of fun.

2. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    don't let duke's cheesy ass go off...dem mf'ers put 500+ yards passing on me :(