1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

FSU vs VT

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hokie Effect, Feb 1, 2010.

1. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

FSU vs VT

Assuming we are still on schedule for Tuesday nights advance, would you be able to play Tuesday night 10:30pm est?

2. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

It might be closer to 11pm est if thats ok? Im PST and 7:30pm is right when we start getting the kid to bed. Im open any night after 8pm PST.

3. Hokie Effect

I guess I can sacrifice and play at 11pm est. But please lets try to start then and let me know asap if things change. I have work in the morning and I enjoy my sleep. There is a chance I might have another snow day (perk of being teacher), so time might not be an issue. Thats why I was up last night for OFFL-W. I will post if i don't have to work tomorrow so you don't have to rush.

4. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

OK. If I can get on earlier I will try. Being on the west coast and scheduling games with all you east coaster guys can be a challenge. I'll do what I can.

5. Hokie Effect

Cool....they just cancled school tomorrow so no worries on time, but lets shoot for 8pm pst/11pm est.

6. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

OK, 8pm should be no problem