FSUPRIME MISSOURI

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Diddy81, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

FSUPRIME MISSOURI

ARE you out of commission Or what? need to know if you can play or not with that bum thumb.'

Patiently waiting on you for advance.

2. fsuprime

fsuprime Definitely Maybe

im sorry, ive been getting ready to go to miami for a funeral for my grand father, and should have kept you all updated more, i can play games but will be gone from thursday until saturday, feel free to simulate during that time. i get spaced on internet stuff when so much stuff happens irl and forget to keep you all updated, will make better efforts in the future. game is in.

3. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Sorryto hear about your grandfather, my grandparents just passed a year ago, it's hard. Definitely more important than a video game. Stay strong this weekend. We'll see you when you get back.

4. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

My condolensces as well.. I lost both of maternal grandparents within 3 months of each other earlier this year so I know what you are going through man.. Stay strong and take all the time you need..

5. ZepHead

ZepHead Futbol!

My condolences too, man. I know it's very hard on you, but hang in there and be strong. Hope to see you back here soon.

6. skipwondah33

skipwondah33 Walk On

Yeah Prime's a solid guy, he's always stays on top of things. Be strong getting through all this man.

7. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Prime, sorry to hear about your loss bro. Take your time.. video games can wait with something like this.

8. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Just getting where I can post a message, man I'm sorry to hear about your loss. You take your time bro. This will be here when you get back.

9. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

sorry about your loss brohter....keep you in my prayers

10. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Sorry to hear about that man. Stay Strong