1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Fuck Qwest

Discussion in 'The Dirty Dozen' started by Bl0ndeRedHead, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

So I recently moved from Tempe out to basically the middle of the desert in north Phoenix. I came to realize the ONLY service provider in the area was Qwest, nobody else would come out to our location for internet services. So about 4 months ago (toward the end of the NCAA 11 cycle) Qwest contacted me and said I could upgrade my box and get my connection to be twice as fast for an extra $20 a month so I agreed. They came out, installed the new box, and said I was good to go. I noticed after that point I was dropping a lot more NCAA 11 games then I had previously, and when NCAA 12 came out I couldn't keep a connection in any OD game.

I finally called Qwest today only to find out: THEY NEVER FLIPPED THE SWITCH at the main box down the street from my house to give my speed a boost, so the past 4 months I've had SLOWER speed because the old connection can't keep up with the new box I got!!!!! So now I have to wait til the 19th for someone to come out and flip a switch. Fuck Qwest, but at least it looks like my connection issues might be solved.

2. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

hilarious!!! but yeah cox is the way to go out here.

3. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

All I saw was Fuck Qw at first and I assumed it was a Fuck Qwon thread...Needless to say I was disappointed.

4. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Give that one a week or two

5. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

I also got excited about a Fuck Qwon thread.

6. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

7. Steamer43

Steamer43 Cleveland Steamer

Good thing this wasn't a Fuck Cox thread...

• Like Like x 1