Fuck you, EA

Discussion in 'The Dirty Dozen' started by DirtycashDylan, Nov 9, 2010.

1. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

Earmuffs Josh and Cen,

Just came home, popped on the box and busted out some recruiting. Hey! an instant commit from a much needed :3stars: CB! awesome. I jump on my laptop to tell you guys about him and get distracted and spend an hour surfing the web. I come back to find that I've been kicked out of the servers for being idle I guess. I restart the game and go back in to recruit and find that he isn't committed anymore! and it shows he has already been called!!! mother fuckers! That means all my important recruits that I've already called are getting 0s for this week. I'm already down 460 points to Stanford for a CA :4stars: FS and I can't afford to lose those points. sonofabitch.

2. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

That was me negative recruiting you, suck it

3. DirtycashDylan

It's also awesome that Arkansas just offered and are sitting #2 at -20 behind me and will assuredly pass me next week so EA just ripped that recruit from my pocket.

Fuck.

You.

EA.

"Kiss my ass and suck my dick...everyone."

4. DirtycashDylan

I'm gonna miss on half my board cuz of this shit. My shiny, brand new C pitches aren't enough to overcome this.

5. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

That's just EA putting you in your place. Bitch.

6. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Haha, i've gotten screwed so many times trying to set up visits doing my recruiting on the computer... But it's nice to see someone else get screwed.

7. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

wow, i'd be pissed too

8. DirtycashDylan

It just happened again. 6 hours into recruiting and the servers bounce me off. You have no idea how much this pisses me off. With WK, I fucking NEED those hours. This is fucking bullshit. This has happened 3 weeks in a row considering it booted me in 3 different calls last week when I was recruiting off my cpu. Why even bother anymore?

9. DirtycashDylan

It's borderline impossible to recruit with these fucking pitches AS FUCKING IS!

10. DirtycashDylan

Congratulations Recchem, that CB is gonna be yours now. That's 2 CBs EA has fucked me over with in 3 weeks. Not like that's my #1 position of need or anything.

11. DirtycashDylan

Also, time to buy a new controller.

12. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

13. xtreme snoopy

xtreme snoopy H4Y - Ragin' Cajuns

haha happened to me too... screwed me over so many times. I'd recommend a different browser, fucks up on. firefox but works pretty well on chrome

14. DirtycashDylan

In case you're wondering why I'm so upset, I started out with the worst pitches in the game, I started out with several Ds for Christ's sake, and only now are they equal to what some of the teams started with in here and they may never equal the starting pitches of some teams in the conference. That's what I signed up for and what I enjoy and I wouldn't have it any other way. but I can't miss weeks of recruiting and hang. I get laughed at when I tell people I quit recruiting guys other schools have offered, but I have to! I have to recruit guys that I'm not being challenged for. I have to strike while the iron is hot which is why this is so ENRAGING.

That being said, recruiting with WK has been a blast.

15. DirtycashDylan

Interesting. This was the first time I recruited from the cpu but I do use firefox.

16. nikpin

I don't recruit from the CPU for this league anymore b/c that shit happens way 2 often. With Texas though it's whatever and I can just make up the points but here forget about it.

17. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

I recruit from the CPU unless I have to schedule a visit. I get booted every single time I call a player and attempt to set up a visit...So I have to do those on the xbox...

18. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

I can't do anything from the CPU. EA and this site are blocked. I once tried to recruit from my iPhone on a 3G connection. Holy crap it took about 30 minutes to get through one call. Console only for me. Plus I can look through recruits so much faster that way.

19. nikpin

The traditionatwork.com works for me. But yea the EASports website does and I tried to access it once from my iPhone and never again.