1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Fuck you Xbox live

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by Hellisan, Oct 21, 2010.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Xbox Live is so annoying sometimes. I have a membership that is pre-paid, for a year. Ok? September this year to September 2011. Some dipshit got ahold of my credit card number and started doing transactions so I had to get it cancelled. Guess what Xbox live does... SUSPENDS MY ACCOUNT because they're so worked up about not having a current version of my credit card on file. WHAT THE FUCK!? I'M PRE-PAID FOR A YEAR! EAT SHIT COCKSUCKERS. FUCK

2. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

I noticed the other day that i had a $25 charge on my card from Xbox and was wondering what it was, i still haven't callled them about it but i will be soon.

I would advise everyone to never use your credit card for any xbox merchandise. Those fuckers will fuck you over. :mad:

3. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Well let's not get started with the multitude of things that suck about XBL. I mean, you pay $50 (now $60) a year and their messaging/dashboard system is a complete joke that needs to be reworked so that if I'm not there staring at the screen when I get a message I won't see it for 2 days. And the fact that the PS3 is free and pretty much identical makes XBL look like a bigger joke

4. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

...but we keep coming back for more. Why, because the MP experience on XBL is much better. As soon as I got the 360 my PS3 stopped getting any action besides BD.

5. Bulldog

ya if i had a PS3 the only thing i would use it for would be non-online games like Metal Gear Solid, i really miss that game

6. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Okay hold up. Someone got your CC# through XBL? How? Now I'm concerned.

7. Bulldog

i suggest if you have any credit cards on file to remove them...i hear hackers can get into peoples xbox accounts pretty easily