Fuck you Xbox live

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by Hellisan, Oct 21, 2010.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Xbox Live is so annoying sometimes. I have a membership that is pre-paid, for a year. Ok? September this year to September 2011. Some dipshit got ahold of my credit card number and started doing transactions so I had to get it cancelled. Guess what Xbox live does... SUSPENDS MY ACCOUNT because they're so worked up about not having a current version of my credit card on file. WHAT THE FUCK!? I'M PRE-PAID FOR A YEAR! EAT SHIT COCKSUCKERS. FUCK

2. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

I noticed the other day that i had a $25 charge on my card from Xbox and was wondering what it was, i still haven't callled them about it but i will be soon.

I would advise everyone to never use your credit card for any xbox merchandise. Those fuckers will fuck you over. :mad:

3. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Well let's not get started with the multitude of things that suck about XBL. I mean, you pay $50 (now $60) a year and their messaging/dashboard system is a complete joke that needs to be reworked so that if I'm not there staring at the screen when I get a message I won't see it for 2 days. And the fact that the PS3 is free and pretty much identical makes XBL look like a bigger joke

4. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

...but we keep coming back for more. Why, because the MP experience on XBL is much better. As soon as I got the 360 my PS3 stopped getting any action besides BD.

5. Bulldog

ya if i had a PS3 the only thing i would use it for would be non-online games like Metal Gear Solid, i really miss that game

6. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Okay hold up. Someone got your CC# through XBL? How? Now I'm concerned.

7. Bulldog

i suggest if you have any credit cards on file to remove them...i hear hackers can get into peoples xbox accounts pretty easily