FULL 120 team NCAA PS3 season?

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Fisker, Aug 24, 2010.

1. Fisker

Fisker Walk On

FULL 120 team NCAA PS3 season?

Would anyone be interested in attempting to do this? Obviously it wouldn't be a dynasty but as it stand there are 15 leagues on TF who play NCAA on ps3. 15x12 > 120 teams. Obviously some guys might be in multiple leagues or not interested but I think it would be an amazing season. Potentially run it on leaguedaddy, with full teams and stats. Would take some serious commitment from people who ended up with lower teams but would still be fun to play for conference titles/upsets/awards/etc. If you are interested please post on it and maybe in due time we could get this rolling.

I've seen this happen in one other league and they actually started another league just as a farm team/waiting list. It's pretty insane.

2. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

How exactly would that work?

3. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

I have seen something like this on Leaguedaddy

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

It is on league daddy and actually their are (were) some guys from that league here on TF...

5. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Something like this would never be supported on this site. It's too loose of a setup with no feature supporting it on the console. Possibly in the future, but something like is not worth the effort when we have so many quality dynasties as it is.

6. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This....that is baloney play without the able to recruit & so forth

7. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

yea.. i know the NDL does this but they started the model before OD ever came out. To me it's taking half the fun out of the experience (recruiting and such). Plus they only get like 3 seasons in, and it's all with the same exact rosters. That setup just ain't for me.

8. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

BTW Fisker.. did you play alot of Madden PC a few years back? I recognize the name...

9. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

you thinking of Fusker?

10. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

no, but that's why this guys name stood out way back when.. because it was so close to Fusker. I just remember seeing his name in a few leagues i use to keep an eye on back in the day.

11. Fisker

Fisker Walk On

Yeah Ryno, i think i also recognized your name from MaddenMania

12. pittrocks43

pittrocks43 TMFL Steelers

Rob that's a great idea. I had been thinking about this for many years already but could never get the interest of some of the guys in a league I helped run as well as PMFL. I was a part of NDL for years. Its a great league. I would love it if we were able to do something like this. Those guys at NDL did an amazing job of everything while I was there. With the guys we have here I think we would be able to surpass that in no time.

13. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

If EA puts it in the game.. (increases online users to all teams) then I'd be down to support it.

14. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

So Mr. GameChanger, you gonna let them know we need an increase in teams;) Hell, at least 24

15. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

That would be a potential nightmare.

Seasons would took long and you would never see a good finished recruiting product.

16. pittrocks43

LOL. Seeing that Madden has 32 teams, NCAA should up their OD to at least 36 teams. That shouldn't make that much of a difference.

Well we should come up with a way to get the PS3 leagues 2gether somehow. Maybe run a BCS tourney with all the winners in those leagues. Maybe during March Madness we could a bracket buster type of thing as well. Just throwing thing out there so guys from every league get to know 1 another.

17. pittrocks43

Just makes the OD realistic if you ask me. Plus if they would go to 24/36 teams you would need to have guys in the league that you know you can depend on to get their games in on a time. I would love this to happen. Not sure EA would do it.

18. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Bunch of eager beavers up in here.

19. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Yeah... Congrats on getting the "E" in your sig:p... just imagine if you squeeze what leagues like Saturday Heroes and CoC are doing, nothing but a league people would come from far and wide dying to be apart of... we would conquer the world!!

20. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

This is way wayyy out there - but some god mircale way someone could redo the rosters and add freshman and remove graduating or other reason for leaving guys.

I know, retardedly impossible idea ;)

21. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

And what is NDL, if nothing else I would just wanna see it haha.

EDIT: Holy hell i found it, looks really neat. Problem would be finding 120 good reliable users that wouldn't cheese or anything. I could only imagine what it's like over there :/

But it does look really cool; if I wasn't 360 I'd maybe lookin into it.

22. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

20 users is all you need thats 4 people in each of the top 5 bcs confs....big east or acc get the hose...

23. pittrocks43

I never had a problem with unsim players while I was there (played 12 seasons in 3 years). Plus they have a farm system in place to make sure they have the right type of owners coming in if they did decide to boot someone for unrealistic play.

24. Gabeastmode

Gabeastmode Walk On

yea thats a good number 20 sounds good