Full game of Madden 10 posted by EASPORTSRAC

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Kingerock, Jun 12, 2009.

1. Kingerock

Kingerock I'm kinda a big deal...

Full game of Madden 10 posted by EASPORTSRAC

[YOUTUBE]fqJrdp8MqUI[/YOUTUBE]

In HD, EA producer vs CPU. Pretty interesting to watch.

2. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Looks really good. I'm getting excited for the online franchise.

3. Kingerock

Another couple quarters have been posted from another game. Carolina uses the wildcat a few times. I think it (The Wildcat) may cause us some problems.

4. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I am done watching this stuff.......I am just going to get the game and play. Doesnt look too much different. Still same chained and canned animations. presentation is better but no MLB the Show quality. Just nothing to really get excited about.....just another madden.

The just sprinkle some glitter on an old engine every year. Wake me up when they rebuild the engine...which I am sure wont be for a LOOOONNNNGGGG time!!!

5. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

I can't wait to play this!

6. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

I dont know JMS, I already noticed a ton of things that have changed. The line play looks to be much better. The game speed has been slowed. There were a ton of new animations that look like they work very well.

Last years game wasnt that bad, this looks to be much better. I am on board with Madden 10.

Looks great. (y)

7. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I liked last years game.....this game looks good too.....just nothing ground breaking IMHO.

The fighting for every yard thing looks a little over used here. Why cant they make a Simulation football game without mottos and gimmicks???

I know, i know.......save your typing....

8. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

I agree with you on the fighting for every yard thing. If there was a negative I noticed with the vids it was the number of broken tackles. That has the potential to get very lame very quick.

9. Kingerock

Oddly enough I couldn't get around how 'amatuer' the producers and designers of the game are with the sticks given how much they see and are around the game. They look like I could beat them... and I am the definition of amatuer on the sticks!