FULL - Legendary Veterans - Xbox 360 non-premier NCAA league openings

Discussion in 'League Openings' started by The Parrothead, Feb 6, 2013.

1. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Currently in Week 5 of 2014, Legendary Veterans has come an extremely long way since it's birth at the infamous MaddenMania. The basis of the league was to create a fair, realisitc, and enjoyable OD experience. Created by IrishBearcat there are no remaining founding members the original NCAA 09 ACC Online Dynasty. Legendary Vets are held to high standards. LV has always been all users in one-two conference(s) and has focused on making sure the entire league finishes their games as fast as possible. This puts a lot more responsibilty and expectation on our members, but this group has always answered the call.
    NCAA '13 Legendary Veterans features their traditional Two-Conference setup. Many of our members were intrigued by the ACC and Big XII conferences, which made the selection an easy decision. Many user rivalries from past NCAA releases remain and have only intensified with each new chapter. Many new rivals have emerged, and have added even more excitement to the league.
    The conference crown has always been widely considered the top accomplishment amongst this group. Grueling conference schedules with competitive opponents week in and week out calls for excellent performance off and on the field. Will YOU be able to rise to the challenge?
    " F famous, let's get LEGENDARY! "
    [​IMG]
    Roster
    User|team
    Burrcat2227| Ohio State
    Todd Ramsey|Georgia
    UofCWildcat|Texas A&M
    RipTides|Alabama
    The Parrothead|Florida

tar heel|Tennessee
    Will Atkinson| Florida State

Currently all user teams are in the SEC, as the previous commish moved them to start the season, then bailed out on the league. We will revisit this when the next off-season arrives.
    Game Settings:
    Game Difficulty:Heisman
    Recruiting Difficulty:Heisman
    Speed Threshold: 40
    Quarters: 7 mins
    Custom Playbooks: We will allow custom playbooks. If this is abused these rights will be taken away. There are a few rules to go with this.​
    • First - Each playbook must have a theme. Example - Triple option you can add shotgun formations to the fleXbox One formations however it must include some form of triple option.
    • Second - Every addition or change formation wise must be posted here along with your theme.
    • Third - We reserve the right to take away your custom privileges on a case by case basis and the right to tell you to make adjustments we do not feel like are sim based.
    Slider Settings:
    Offense|Human|CPU
    QB Accuracy |45|40
    Pass Block |50|40
    WR Catching |50|40
    RB Ability |45|40
    Run Blocking |50|50
    Pass Coverage |50|50
    Pass Rush |50|40
    Interceptions|40|50
    Rush Defense |50|50
    Tackling |50|50
    FG Power |50|50
    FG Accuracy |50|50
    P Power |50|50
    P Accuracy |50|50
    Kickoff Power|50|50
    PM me if interested.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2013
  2. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Bumping this up. Currently have 7 members in the league and will be rearranging the conferences back when the season is over (currently in bowl week). Send me a message if interested.

3. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

We'll have 7 or 8 openings for this league. We have not yet decided on leagues, settings, etc., but will post those when decided. Please send a PM if interested.

4. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Still have room for 3. Now taking votes on conferences to be used, so if you want in, now is a good time! Send me a PM if interested.

5. dmw7782

dmw7782 Walk On

U still have me in right? I choose big ten

6. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

I do. Did the tags in the LV forum not work for you? You should have received a notification alert saying you were tagged in a post. Let me know if you did not.

7. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Down to 1 opening.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2013
  8. tar heel

tar heel Walk On

1 spot left. acc coastal division........anybody but georgia tech and miami including pittsburgh.

9. dmw7782

dmw7782 Walk On

What league?

10. tar heel

tar heel Walk On

the same league you were apart of. check with parrothead.

11. dmw7782

dmw7782 Walk On

I didn't know we picked confs and teams already?

12. tar heel

tar heel Walk On

yeah. you should be getting alerts, or checking the dynasty page. I believe you still can choose. check with parrothead.

13. dmw7782

dmw7782 Walk On

Hey I picked VA Tech.

14. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

His spot was still fine, so we're full. Have had a couple folks interested that may make the waitlist.

15. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

do you now have a couple openings?

new member matthew34brown needs a home, check him out if you have spots to fill please. :)

16. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

I don't take advice from the guy who knocked me out of the tourney. :D I've got two guys on the waitlist and have contacted them about the opening we've got. If 24 hours goes by and neither replies, I'd be more than happy to offer it to him.

• Like Like x 2