FULL - Need one member for the Tradition Premier Online Dynasty (Xbox 360)

Discussion in 'League Openings' started by Hellisan, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

PM me if interested etc.

2. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Wow! A rare Premier opening.

3. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Not rare for us, sadly.

Deadline to apply is today. Thanks to the applicants who have already contacted me. Send a PM if interested, and if I don't know ya, tell me a little about yourself when you message me. Thanks.

4. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Jesus already

5. PAgamer07

6. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Comments like this are frowned upon :(

7. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

A little about us

LEAGUE ROSTER

LEAGUE GUIDELINES (my vision of what T1 is or "should be")

"T1" or The Tradition is the original league that was created when the forums were first started. It has some original members that moved over with the demise (let's just call it sell-out) of MaddenMania. We have had our issues like most leagues but we strive first and foremost to be a league where people respect each other. We might occasionally toss some shit another guy's way but at the core of it comes competitive respect. It's not enough to know what the RULES are; to me the people who know the rules the best are often the ones trying to get around them. It is my firm belief that genuine respect is the #1 guarantee that a game will be played in a fair manner. If you don't genuinely respect another person in the league that's where problems begin to arise.

We have typically been a league in which people take teams and deal with them, for better or for worse, for the length of the dynasty. In the event that a player believes he chose a team wrongly or cannot be competitive with a given team - or gets tired of a team and needs to start something new to stay interested - we will work with the player. However we feel the league works best when teams begin to become associated with a league opponent. When I think of Wisconsin I think of JMS because that's the team he used in NCAA 11. In NCAA 09 the players in the Big Ten thought that our conference was easily the toughest and we rubbed that fact in the other conference members' faces whenever we could. It's all about having fun but at the same time doing it as a "brotherhood." We believe the Coach Carousel is a fantastic implementation by EA Sports and that we may even use it if the CPU coaching changes aren't too exaggerated... However we need to see it working well before implementing it within our league.

We will work hard to create a documented history of our league during a version of the game starting with NCAA 12 NCAA 13, which has been a weak point for us in past releases.

Camaraderie - A lot of what I discuss here will center on cameraderie, which I know is going to become an annoying or overbearing catch phrase; however when I look at other leagues and what I want ours to become, the #1 thing I admire that we haven't always had, is cameraderie. I don't need us to advance every 10 minutes (although I prefer quick advances) and I don't need to always be on the cusp of new technology or game features. What a league needs to be really great is camaraderie. I want this league to be the #1 league for everybody in it. That may or may not turn out to be what really happens, but that's what I'm working toward. I will be working really hard to do my part to produce some interesting and easy to access content and records for our league this year and the ultimate goal is not to be a part of next year's draft. To have all 12 guys like this league so much that they list it as their #1. With that, I want to encourage everybody to get to know and respect their opponents. Genuine interest in NCAA Football, your team, and our league as a whole will go a long way toward meeting all these goals and "rules". Just speaking personally... I LOVE NCAA Football. I love the real life version and the video game version. When talking recruiting, I love seeing not only what players I've signed but hearing about other peoples signings in the league. I want 12 guys that love this game and the process as much as I do. That's my ultimate vision.

Included in the actual definition of camaraderie is "goodwill." Meaning, wanting positive things to happen for other people. If somebody beats you, a part of you should feel good for them; it might help you get over the loss more quickly. If there is genuine dislike between members I will try to get rid of one of them at some point.

Communication - With most things in our league the only thing that can really screw you, is if you don't communicate with other league members. If you don't tell us you're going to go on a short vacation, we can't set up your schedule so that you get to play all your games. If you don't tell the opponent you have something pop up after you scheduled, you will be more likely to get the game simmed or put on autopilot. By the same token, those that consistently communicate in a clear, concise fashion their needs and issues will get the most out of this league. I really want to see everybody in the leauge on the forums as often as possible checking out what is going on with the league and other league members and communicating effectively. If I don't feel you're communicating well I will probably bring it up via a private discussion. This will always be meant in a positive way. To improve our interaction, not to attack or demean.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2012
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

NC State is the "available" team, however Wake Forest would also be available if someone hated that option. Florida State and Clemson are not going to be user controlled in that division.

9. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

(y)

Turn that frown right upside down Mister!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

Thanks for the tag dude, but I'm not getting NCAA this year.

11. -Balla-

-Balla- Walk On

Any chance there is an opening still?

12. PAgamer07

^^

13. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Position has been filled thanks guys.