FULL - Need one person for the Alumni Nation non-premier dynasty

Discussion in 'League Openings' started by Michael Woodward, Jul 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

We are all ready to start up the Alumni Nation (Xbox 360) again....All we need is one more person and we'll be full at 12. We would prefer this person joins a team in the MAC, Pac 12, or ACC.....UMass, Colorado, and Virginia are taken in those conferences though.

This is a 3 star and under dynasty to keep competition relatively even. We will start at All American recruiting and game play and will bump it up if it proves too easy in season 1. We advance quickly on most occasions, every two days at most, sometimes daily so please be able to make the 45minutes to an hour each day to play. I am flexible if something comes up but I also get strict if it becomes a habit. We will play 3 user games a season, 6 minute quarters. At the end of each year, we vote on a most outstanding player award and that player gets a little award made in his honor.

If anyone is interested in joining, preferably new members who have not found a dynasty yet, let me know and we'll get you in right away. Thanks.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2012
  2. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

PS I'm doing schedules right now so we're ready to start if someone joins now....and whoever joins won't miss anything because we haven't started yet. But I will start in the next hour if nobody joins because I am itching to get going.

3. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

T-Minus 20 minutes to Alumni Nation 2013 Launch!

4. LTL7360

LTL7360 Play hard for the name on your chest: Texas A&M

id take SMU if you are still looking. You could also move them to whatever conference to make it easier

5. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

Hey, sorry....We filled the last spot last night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.