Full -- NEW MEMBER XBOX DYNASTY

Discussion in 'League Openings' started by Danthraxxx, Jul 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

I have 1 spot open in a new member dynasty. We are running a 3 confrence set up with Big East , ACC , B1G TEN with :4stars:and under teams, with 2 out of confrence user games per year. We have filled most spots so at this time the ACC & Big East are filled up. I need someone to be our 12 member and take eithet Indiana or Illinois

We will be running with a 72 hr advance to start out with , playing on Heisman level with sliders. We are recrutiing on All-American at this time as well. Launch of the dynasty will be either tonight or Monday.

Please reply here with your name , times availible to play , as well as a link to your new member application.

If you are unclear on how to link your application to this thread message me and I can help.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2012
  2. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Still have one spot available

3. thegrinder41

thegrinder41 Walk On

4. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

thanks Evan , looks like you may have just missed it. I have a guy I am adding after searching for a few days. I will add you to a waitlist and if I have an opening I will msg you. If you still need a league I am sure there are some still looking, if I come across one I will let you know.

5. thegrinder41

thegrinder41 Walk On

thanks man!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.