1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Full -- NEW MEMBER XBOX DYNASTY

Discussion in 'League Openings' started by Danthraxxx, Jul 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

I have 1 spot open in a new member dynasty. We are running a 3 confrence set up with Big East , ACC , B1G TEN with :4stars:and under teams, with 2 out of confrence user games per year. We have filled most spots so at this time the ACC & Big East are filled up. I need someone to be our 12 member and take eithet Indiana or Illinois

We will be running with a 72 hr advance to start out with , playing on Heisman level with sliders. We are recrutiing on All-American at this time as well. Launch of the dynasty will be either tonight or Monday.

Please reply here with your name , times availible to play , as well as a link to your new member application.

If you are unclear on how to link your application to this thread message me and I can help.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2012
  2. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Still have one spot available

3. thegrinder41

thegrinder41 Walk On

4. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

thanks Evan , looks like you may have just missed it. I have a guy I am adding after searching for a few days. I will add you to a waitlist and if I have an opening I will msg you. If you still need a league I am sure there are some still looking, if I come across one I will let you know.

5. thegrinder41

thegrinder41 Walk On

thanks man!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.