FULL - PS3 Ncaa 13 league

Discussion in 'League Openings' started by NDCOLTS1979, Jun 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

I have been commissioned to open up a league and start looking for 11 new members who are looking for a start here at TSO. If you have questions now or in the future all you need to do is shoot me a pm. For starters the advance will be at a 72 hour advance and could move faster depending on the members of the league. Sliders, Settings and all that won't be determined till the testing can be done after the game is in possession. The most important rule is the win at all cost attitude can't be apart of the league or TSO itself. The following is what i would like to get from everyone who wants to join. This also isn't a play only league. Content will be apart of the league as well and is part of what it is to be a member here at TSO. It will be an enjoyable league and will test your skills. The computer will be hard but they won't be unbeatable. This is the league that will get your started here at TSO and I look forward to those of you who jump into the league. I will be running this for the entire release and will be here for all of you as needed. So please post the following information to be added to the list. I also welcome you to TSO.

PSN:

Availablity:

Conf pref: (list 3)

Recruits
    Ian Moss (CoachMoss1972)
    ElectrifiedZombies
    G Morg
    Shnoogans10
    MZizzle2
    Fred Limbo
    boil16
    Daplaymaker
    selahsdaddy
    fpuent
    Crumbler81

Last edited: Jul 5, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Ian Moss

Ian Moss Walk On

Hi Mr. NDCOLTS,

I am very interested in joining your league and look forward to the upcoming season for sure. I have known you since I joined the Tiger Woods TSO Tour. I know you will be an excellent job of running the league and put a lot of faith that you will do well.

I have been part of an online league before when I played in the NDL which used all 113 teams and had bowl games the whole nine yards.

I look forward to the experience of being an online dynasty with recruting and prestige and everything that comes with the game.

PSN: CoachMoss1972

Availability: Monday through Friday after 8pm eastern, Saturday after 5pm eastern and Sunday after 2pm eastern.

Conference pref: SEC, Big 12, Big Ten.

Hopefully we get to choose from the 3 star teams and below in the those conferences if not then that's okay. It would be difficult for me to choose a team out of those three conferences but I have a good on who I would take.

Take care and hope we can talk soon.

3. NDCOLTS1979

Yes that is my plan as of right now to go 3 star and below maybe 4 star at the max. You are added to the list and when things get rolling more alot more info will be posted here as well

4. ElectrifiedZombies

ElectrifiedZombies Walk On

I'd be done to join up

PSN-ElectrifiedSmoke

Conf-Pac 12, SEC, Big Ten

5. NDCOLTS1979

Sounds good will add you to list as well

6. ElectrifiedZombies

ElectrifiedZombies Walk On

7. NDCOLTS1979

Still looking for guys to fill out the roster. Lets fill this up fellas and get the league ready to go

8. Fight'n Hokie

Fight'n Hokie Walk On

9. NDCOLTS1979

10. Fight'n Hokie

Fight'n Hokie Walk On

Not a problem, I am going to be out of town starting June 30th thru July 9th. I will be out of the country during this time and will not have access to anything unless I want to pay out the ying yang for Data! LOL
    I also Coach HS football and teach, so stating the 10th of July, we will start to have 7 on 7's.

I'll be in and out once the game drops but will have it the 13th and be available in some form or fashion.

NDCOLTS1979

Last edited: Jun 24, 2012
  11. G Morg

G Morg Walk On

I'm interested and would love to give it a shot. I'm a Hokie fan and from Va so I follow the ACC the most but I can play with anyone to have fun.

12. NDCOLTS1979

Sounds good got you added and welcome to tso

13. Shnoogans10

Shnoogans10 Walk On

Hello,

I would also like to join the league, that is if there are still spots available. I was in the Hall of Fame league the last year and was in until about Christmas. I was working a crazy of job at the time that let me have no time, but I have changed jobs since. I have a much better schedule and would love to get back involved. I'm an Aggie alum so I am down for SEC but can play as any team.

14. NDCOLTS1979

added you to the list as well

15. Fight'n Hokie

Fight'n Hokie Walk On

Where at in Va...I used to coach football and track & field in Va.

16. G Morg

G Morg Walk On

From Amherst but live in Woodbridge now. What years were you at Tech. I graduated from Radford '02 and '06

17. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

S-E-C, S-E-C, S-E-C! WHOOP! haha

18. Fight'n Hokie

Fight'n Hokie Walk On

I graduated from Radford University in 1997 and Coached at Jefferson Forest, Massaponax, and VA High before moving to TN.

19. MZizzle2

MZizzle2 Fresh Ta Def

Hi,

I would definitely be interested in joining this league. I was in a league on here two years ago, but last year could not be apart of a league due to living in a dorm room and not having great internet. I will be in an apartment this coming year so that will not be an issue.

PSN: DaChamp2
    Availability: M-F Anytime after 4 or 5, Sat and Sun Anytime PSU isn't playing haha
    Conferences: Big Ten (I'm a PSU student), ACC, and SEC.

20. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

About Me: I would like to join I'm a TSO vet and stay very active. I was comish of HOFL for the last part of the 12 release and a member of Z2H for almost 2 years. I am cool with 72 hr adv but would like a little faster pace but am down for whatever.

PSN: FLimbaugh

Availablity: After 4 cst

Conf pref: SEC, ACC, Big Ten

21. boil16

boil16 Walk On

I would definitely be interested in the league. I'm still fairly new to TSO, played the tiger woods tour this year for the first time. I've been in a couple OD's before on other site but they didn't stay together very well, I'm excited to get into a league that is better organized. I like playing heisman with whatever sliders are needed but I'm ok with whatever.

PSN: boil16

Availability: Mountain Time Zone, I work from home so I'm pretty flexible during the week when needed. Otherwise I'm generally open after 5pm mountain zone. Right now I work Monday an Thursday nights so not available those nights until later on. Otherwise I'm kind of a night owl so always available after 10pm mountain time.

Conf Pref: Big Ten, otherwise don't really care.

22. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    NDCOLTS1979 - make sure you add the new guys to the first post.

23. Daplaymaker

Daplaymaker Walk On

PSN: SeminoleSwag23

Availablity: I work sunday - Thursday 11 pm-7am so between that.

Conf pref: (list 3) SEC, PAC 12, Big 10

24. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Crumbler81

Crumbler81 Walk On

Hey, I would definitely be interested in this league. I'm a big UNC fan, but I wouldn't mind building up a 3-star or less program.

PSN: cooloot81

Availablity: Usually 9pm-2am EST on weekdays, flexible on weekends

Conf pref: ACC, SEC, Big 12

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.