FULL - The Experience (Premier 360) NCAA League has openings

Discussion in 'League Openings' started by Masler, Feb 24, 2013.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

Currently we have two opening. Both ACC, one in the Coastal Division and one in the Atlantic. We advance every 48 hours but I will make the occasional extension for user games only, I do not make exceptions for CPU or recruiting. We are currently in Bowl Season 8 and will soon be in the Off-Season. I have a strong base of players who enjoy the game and are great to play with. They are also very competitive on and off the field, making this league one of the strongest out there. If you are interested please PM me as that would be the easiest way to get ahold of me but I will also check this thread at the end of each day until we are full.

2. D.Earl

D.Earl Walk On

Hey if you still have open spots i will join. GT o D EARL o

3. Singlewinghog

Singlewinghog Walk On

I'm interested in joining. Gamer tag- singlewinghog

4. BALLisL1FE 21

BALLisL1FE 21 Walk On

IM INTERESTED!

5. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

If you are chosen for this league you will need to become a premier member! Good luck getting into the E!

6. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

If you are chosen for this league you will need to become a premier member since this is a premier league! Good luck getting into the E!

7. Singlewinghog

Singlewinghog Walk On

More than welcome to upgrade to premier if I get accepted, just looking for a fun and serious dynasty.

8. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

The original opening was posted 4 months ago...... I think he and every other Premier league is full.

Legendary Veterans has a couple openings still I think and we should have a new league coming online pretty soon